BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Cherries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Blue #1, Vitamin D3.

Whitney O.
Eugene
The best Yoplait yogurt! The only kind I will eat. Really does taste like cherry and doesn't have any weird after tastes
Jackie R.
Hopkinsville, KY
I am in love with Yoplait light! Cherry is my favorite fruit flavor. Great price and tons of variety. Highly recommend.
lexi y.
My favorite yogurt! I love the cherry chunks in her middle it's the best part!!! Great healthy snack after working out
Amanda M.
I'm pretty picky when it comes to flavors. I don't like real cherries all that much. But this in different. It's good!
Alize G.
San Jose, CA
By far the best yogurt I've ever tasted if anyone were to ask for any type of yogurt this would be the one to get.
Natalie A.
Carlinville, IL
I can never tell that its light. I love this product so much. Its practically one of my favorite food/desserts
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Love these the variety of flavors while being low fat and fruit on the bottom and they don't break the bank!
Paulina C.
Really good! Also my go-to snack. I love the original ones as well. I include theses on my diet. ❤❤ so good!
Kristen R.
Columbiana, OH
I love this yogurt! Perfect for a healthy snack. Low in sugar and no fat. This is one of my favorite flavors.
Robby G.
It is a very flavorful light snack choice. It is almost like a guilty pleasure while actually being healthy.

back