BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Cherries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Blue #1, Vitamin D3.

Alize G.
San jose, CA
By far the best yogurt I've ever tasted if anyone were to ask for any type of yogurt this would be the one to get.
Natalie A.
Carlinville, IL
I can never tell that its light. I love this product so much. Its practically one of my favorite food/desserts
Sandra E.
Very cherry yummy in my tummy so good smooth cherry floved this is something to indulge in after a long day
Kristen R.
I love this yogurt! Perfect for a healthy snack. Low in sugar and no fat. This is one of my favorite flavors.
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Love these the variety of flavors while being low fat and fruit on the bottom and they don't break the bank!
Paulina C.
Really good! Also my go-to snack. I love the original ones as well. I include theses on my diet. ❤❤ so good!
Robby G.
It is a very flavorful light snack choice. It is almost like a guilty pleasure while actually being healthy.
Alyssa S.
LINCOLN, NE
I buy this cherry yogurt every time I go grocery shopping. The price is good, sometimes it is even on sale.
Libby Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is delicious! Great taste especially mixed with chocolate granola! It has been my favorite for years
Luke S.
I don't particularly like the fat free things but they did alright. I'll still stick to the normal ones.