BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Cherries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Blue #1, Vitamin D3.

A R.
Baytown
This one is my all time favorite great snack or even wonderful as a dip for fruit I purchase these in mutiples every week it's a must have.
Melissa H.
Santa Maria
This has got to be my favorite flavor! Its rich and creamy plus it's full of cherries. All of the flavors are tasty but cherry is the best!
Subreena G.
ATWATER, CA
I only buy this brand when it goes on sale. I feel like it tastes fake because they try to reduce the sugar and I'm just not a fan of it.
Nelli K.
Spring , TX
I love this yogurt, my daughter loves it too. The taste is yummy and not too sweet! Perfect combo with the cherry flavor... Love it!
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
Cherry is my favorite yogurt, but this one is kind of thin and watery. Would like it more if it was a touch thicker and creamer.
adrienne l.
Riverside
My favorite kind. Its light,flavorful. It has good protein count which I look for. Light in calories and fat. Recommend highly.
Nicole S.
Arlington, TX
This is my favorite yogurt. I live their flavor and many of their formulas I highly recommend it to my friends and family.
Candice J.
I love these they are easy to take along and super yummy. I love when these go on sale and I can stock my fridge with them.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV
My favorite yogurt! Can't tell it's light. The cherries are the perfect size in the yogurt! Creamy! Leaves me wanting more!
Sarah F.
Great tasting and I don't have to feel guilty about consuming too many calories. I would definitely recommend this product.