BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Cherries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Blue #1, Vitamin D3.

Nelli K.
Spring , TX
I love this yogurt, my daughter loves it too. The taste is yummy and not too sweet! Perfect combo with the cherry flavor... Love it!
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
Cherry is my favorite yogurt, but this one is kind of thin and watery. Would like it more if it was a touch thicker and creamer.
adrienne l.
Riverside
My favorite kind. Its light,flavorful. It has good protein count which I look for. Light in calories and fat. Recommend highly.
Candice J.
I love these they are easy to take along and super yummy. I love when these go on sale and I can stock my fridge with them.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV
My favorite yogurt! Can't tell it's light. The cherries are the perfect size in the yogurt! Creamy! Leaves me wanting more!
Sarah F.
Great tasting and I don't have to feel guilty about consuming too many calories. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nicole S.
Arlington, TX
This is my favorite yogurt. I live their flavor and many of their formulas I highly recommend it to my friends and family.
Jackie R.
Hopkinsville , KY
I am in love with Yoplait light! Cherry is my favorite fruit flavor. Great price and tons of variety. Highly recommend.
Amanda M.
I'm pretty picky when it comes to flavors. I don't like real cherries all that much. But this in different. It's good!
lexi y.
My favorite yogurt! I love the cherry chunks in her middle it's the best part!!! Great healthy snack after working out