BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Cherries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Blue #1, Vitamin D3.

Jamie F.
Chicago
This is my favorite yogurt! Yoplait doesn’t skimp out on cherries, providing a bunch of full, fresh, and tasty cherries. A very flavorful quick and easy treat!
Crissy L.
Yoplait yogert is amazing great flavor great price another snack you dont have to feel guilty about. Yoplait also is good for that troubled digestice system.
Mariah F.
Chicago
I like this yogurt for a quick snap before running errands. I usually buy it wherever I find it it's available pretty much anywhere and really inexpensive.
Haley D.
Beaver, PA
For light yogurt, Yoplait is delicious. You can't tell its low fat at all and the cherry tastes great. I love the variety of flavors to choose from also.
Platinum C.
I absolutely love all of the yopliat yogurts. They are a great snack on the go and a good way to tie you over until you are able to have a complete meal.
Shelly P.
We eat a lot of yogurt at our house. Finding a flavor that everyone enjoys is always tricky but the Very Cherry has been a hit for everyone in our home!
candi b.
I absolutely love Yoplait Light. It has all the flavor with less calories and all that bad for you stuff. Its not too runny and is deliciously smooth.
Briana F.
Has great flavor, bht is still good for you at the same time :) I like that its fat free so that I dont have to feel guilty about eating this yogurt
Jessica C.
Sterling Hts, MI
Taste is not over powering, but could be a little stronger. Has a great consistency. Not over priced and available at most grocery stores.
Brandy T.
Canon City, CO
I can't tell this is a light product! I love the way it tastes, so yummy. I have 2 year old twins and they eat this like its going out of style