BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Cherries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Blue #1, Vitamin D3.

Stephanie S.
Hubby accidentally bought this version for me on a trip to the store - I don't do well with artificial sweeteners or most diet foods for that matter, so it really wasn't pleasant for me.

That being said, I am not a great judge of diet low-fat low-sugar products, since I am not a regular consumer.
Charlie C.
Church Hill, TN
This yogurt is delicious and good for you. It is also really not that expensive. It is certainly cheaper than say Greek yogurt or Activia. And I thoroughly enjoy the taste. As an added benefit this isn't the only flavor as there is a plethora of flavors from mint chocolate to coconut to black cherry.
Tawny D.
Tucson, AZ
Yoplait® Light Very Cherry Fat Free Yogurt
So smooth and creamy. Cherry flavor is perfect, not too strong and not too light. Perfect balance, and a mostly guilt free snack.
Sue K.
I love yogurt and eat at least once a day. Yoplait is my favorite. Very Cherry is one of my favorite flavors and I like to mix it with fresh fruit and granola. Try it I know I LOVE IT!!!
Adele H.
My favorite yogurt brand and flavor. Does not taste like a light yogurt and there are plenty of pieces of cherry in every container I have tried. Every time I buy yogurt I get this one.
Amber H.
Goshen, KY
This is my favorite yogurt. It tastes great and has a nice smooth texture. The very cherry taste like cherry's and has great flavor. It's almost always on sale which makes it affordable. It's one of my most bought yougurts.
Lauren D.
Out of all the flavors, this is the one I buy every time I go to the grocery store. It has the cherry flavor, but is not over powering. I usually buy them at Walmart, they always have them low priced.
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
this yogurt is really good, and its cheap, its very testie I love it, I'm a repeat consumer, and my mom its one that loves this yogurt, it have a good value and ITS HEALTHY!
free m.
Oklahoma
It's really good and healthy it keeps you wanting to eat more it compares to others but not really I bought it at Walmart it had such a good flavor and a taste
Crissy L.
Yoplait yogert is amazing great flavor great price another snack you dont have to feel guilty about. Yoplait also is good for that troubled digestice system.