BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Cherries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Blue #1, Vitamin D3.

Stephanie C.
Surprise , AZ
Not really a dairy eater but this is so yummy! It is "light"
But it does taste as wonderful and the normal ones. Variety of flavors from fruity to delicious custard and cakes. You can't even tell it's low fat!
Megan M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these yogurts so much. They're more than convenient and priced very well, especially when you find the right sale. Cherry is my favorite flavor. You can't really tell a difference between the taste of the fat free versus regular flavors. They're all great.
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
Yoplait is my favorite yogurts. It's actually one of the only ones I will purchase and eat. However I don't really like the lite ones there something about it that just seems off to me but if you're looking for a good brand deafly check this out
Miranda L.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Love this brand of yogurt. Now that I think of it I don't think I've ever tried any other brand my whole life! There are so many favors and you can always find a deal on this brand which I love that about them!
Laura A.
Woodside, NY
I love there brand of yogurts and decided to start eating light when I was on a diet. I have to admit there's a bit of an after taste that I'm not a fan of. The price is still great and you get a bang for your buck.
Katie S.
Milford
Delicious. This flavor and Harvest Peach are my top two! I've been eating it since I was a kid and it always satisfies. I can usually find a coupon and it's priced well.
member-942f3
Very yummmy. Absolutely delicious. Love the flavors they make. I'm a repeat consumer. I will always buy this product... the value is very good almost too good. It really dose give you the tast of cherry. I highly recommended  this to all the yogurt lover out there.
Hannah D.
Cyrus, MN
I love this yogurt! It has a great taste and nice and creamy! Its also really cheap and i buy it often. I love that it has a sugar free oprion. This is a great brand!
Chauntyele T.
Dayton, OH
I haven't had this in a long time but this is my all time favorite flavor of yogurts. It is so creamy and the cherries are so bomb. I usually buy them at walmart.
Holly P.
This has always been and always will be my favorite yogurt. I tried to eat the Greek Yogurt when everyone jumped on that bandwagon but I will stay the course with the classic.