BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Cherries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Blue #1, Vitamin D3.

Amanda L.
Amarillo, TX
I can't say enough good things about this yogurt. 2 years ago I started my weight-loss journey and with the help of Yoplait Light yogurt I've lost 68 pounds I say that this yogurt helped because I eat this every single day for breakfast along with shredded wheat and it is amazing
Haley M.
Villa Rica, GA
Yoplait has always been a favorite of mine when it comes to yogurt. The "light" option is good for me because it not only reduces carbs, but it also keeps the great flavor! It's diabetic friendly and the taste is great!
Kiara A.
The live and active cultures in all types of Yoplait yogurt are probiotic bacteria, which have a number of health benefits. Most commonly, probiotics reduce or relieve symptoms of gastrointestinal conditions such as constipation, diarrhea and inflammatory bowel disease. Probiotics may also boost immune system function. Yogurt may also have benefits for weight loss.
Tanner S.
Cherry yogurt is the best! Great prices and you can get them anywhere . Nice snack. Sweet and delicious! Cherry is my favortie yogurt flavor smooth and never a disappointment! Forever buying it. Thanks yoplait
Rowan l.
Ellsworth, IL
I am not so much of a yoghurt person, but when I want some, I gravitate to this brand. I really enjoy this flavor because it also consists of little chunks of cherry within the product; it's a delicious smooth formula and those chunks of cherry helps to add something different.
Molly E.
Oakdale, MN
Delicious, rich tasting yogurt. It is great for an afternoon snack when you are getting hungry for a late lunch or dinner. Love the chunks of cherry in there, it's definitely my favorite part of the yogurt. Price is great, wherever you buy it. less than a dollar per cup.
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
I love yogurt and this one is my favorite! Every time I go to Walmart I stock up. It tastes just like cherries with little chucks of cherries included. I also sometimes buy it at target since it's closer to home. I like to add yogurt to my smoothies in the morning.
Morgan K.
Orlando, FL
The flavor is great! I also love the cherry pieces. This is a perfect amount of food for a quick snack or for a light breakfast. The small container let's you bring it anywhere. I also love some of the other flavors. I would recommend this to everyone.
Nicole C.
Nashville
Cheery yogurt has become my favorite flavor thanks to Yoplait! I buy this item during my weekly Kroger trip. I go for the "light" flavors to stay on the healthier side. The cherry flavor is not to subtle and not too strong. I plan to buy this item again today!
michelle g.
Bakersfield, CA
I thought the lights would be nasty because I never favor anything with less sugar compared to the regular yogurts. It tastes exactly the same if not better with a lot less sugar. Glad to find a healthier snack after being told I couldn't have a lot of things due to my gestational diabetes.