Yoplait® Light Vanilla Cherry Fat Free Yogurt 6 oz. Cup uploaded by Wendy C.Yoplait® Light Vanilla Cherry Fat Free Yogurt 6 oz. Cup uploaded by Maria Z.

BY YOPLAIT

Never again will taste buds be put on a diet! With such a wide variety of flavors, Yoplait® Light has made managing your weight absolutely delicious. With 20 flavors at 90 calories, Yoplait Light makes healthier eating SO good! see more...

Amanda M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is one of my favorite yogurts! Not only is it super cheap and I can buy like 10 at a time but its so tasty and good for you. Its low points if your doing weight watchers. And my kids love it as well its a nice healthy snack for after school or just for school lunches.
Halimat S.
This is ,my favorite yogurt!! I'm not very fond of cherry flavored yogurt, but i love this one. I bought my yogurt at HEB and to be honest other yogurt brands don't stand a chance against Yoplait. I'll never stop buying from them
Connie T.
Bellingham
Love this flavor....lots of cherry pieces mixed all throughout. Great tasting even though it is a light yogurt. It doesn't taste "light" but has a really great full flavor. Love most of their flavor varieties and this is almost exclusively the brand I buy.
Katrina V.
Roulette, PA
My son absolutely loves yogurt and this is by far his favorite kind of yogurt. It has a very smooth consistency and not to mention it tastes delicious and I love that they come in so many different flavors, you really can not get sick of just one kind.
Alyece S.
Kiln, MS
This light vanilla cherry flavor feels like a serious treat when eating fat free!! It is affordable on my budget and you can even find coupons in your paper.  I purchased at my local Walmart and I think it is my new favorite flavor!! I would so buy it again!!
Abigail M.
Greenville, WI
Foodie Expert
This yogurt is the best! The serving size is perfect for me and my daughter. The flavor is phenomenal and I love the light-ness of it. We buy a lot of this yogurt!!! Hopefully the never discontinue this flavor!
Makala R.
Gastonia , NC
Foodie Expert
These are great they have so many flavors to choose from they are a great grab and go snack. Works good to throw in your kids lunch box to. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Danielle J.
Sunbury, OH
This yogurt is very good is great taste it's a easy package in it so it does not cost that much and you can buy it at any retail store it taste very good and you can taste the fruit
kadyn w.
sooo good!! delicious! a good treat after a long day! i bought this product at walmart! it taste just like vanilla cherry coke! i have bought this item over and over several times! i would buy again!
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
Foodie Expert
I love Yoplait light yogurts Cherry, blueberry And harvest peach are my absolute favorite. I use to like the Greek yogurt but now it leaves a nasty taste in my mouth yoplait lights yogurts are the best creamy full of flavor great product
Bobbie T.
Freeport, IL
Foodie Expert
Does this have a artificial sugar taste to it?
Rebecca B.