Yoplait® Light Triple Berry Torte Fat Free Yogurt

• Fat free
  • Vitamins A and D added
  • Grade A
  • Kosher dairy

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Nonfat Milk, Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, *Aspartame, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Blue #1, Vitamin D3. Includes Active Yogurt Cultures Including L. Acidophilus. *Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Light Triple Berry Torte Fat Free Yogurt!
Gilbert
Love Yoplait light yogurt! Best for on the go breakfasts and snacks! Everyone is my house hold loves them! And really good if you add granola! Also one of the best choices for lower carb yogurts!
Pekin
This is one of my kids top choices for either a light snack or to grab and go for breakfast on their way to school. It seems I am always running out because they love this so much.
Waukegan, IL
Mmmm this tastes so much like pie and it's so smooth I can drink it like a smoothie Sometimes I add it to my smoothies instead of adding a liquid this is what I'll add
Allen, TX
Just because a label says fat free doesn't mean it taste fat free! This yogurt is full of flavor and packs a punch in every bite but yet it still so light. You will enjoy every last bite and then be ready for more.
olympia wa
I love yogurt because I'm not a breakfast type of person and this is really good for on the go and it's simple to eat !! Has great prices and varied range of flavors!!
Dodgeville, Wi
I love the original flavor of This Yogurt. Your plate is good at having many different flavors that are more unique than other brands. It's a good and healthy little snack or add on to my lunch. And it's always easy to grab on the go.
Plano, TX
It's yogurt, where could you go wrong! Great brand and for the price it's amazing. I still like the plain brands better like strawberry and peach, but if you're a little more adventurous, this is the way to go!
Combine
actually very delicious flavor not much fat which is great for those who like to keep a figure or just wanting to watch what they are taking in. for example i am on a fitness plan right now with a physical training i like to eat these after a workout
Cicero, NY
As yogurts go, this is one of the most guilt free treats I have tried! It is sweet so helps with my sweet tooth, but it also is not bad for you! I definitely recommend this product to friends and family!
Elm City, NC
Taste good. It is good for you. It has a good texture. I buy a Wamart grocery. I like that it's fat free. Good price. Very reasonable price. I like it better than other yogurt I've tried. It taste better than others. I would recommend it.

Looking for your answer?