Yoplait® Light Triple Berry Torte Fat Free Yogurt

• Fat free
  • Vitamins A and D added
  • Grade A
  • Kosher dairy

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Nonfat Milk, Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, *Aspartame, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Blue #1, Vitamin D3. Includes Active Yogurt Cultures Including L. Acidophilus. *Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Light Triple Berry Torte Fat Free Yogurt!
East Gull Lake
I don't normally eat yogurt I don't like the taste but this product is really good and it's the only one I will eat
My favorite brand of yogurt. Love all the flavors. Very afforadble. You can usually get coupons from the paper.
Hawthorne, CA
I love these yogurt flavors. And i love that they come in so many different flavors aswell. They are so good
Medley, FL
Me gusta el yoplait light triple berry debido a su sabor y es delicioso para comer diariamente por las noches
Buckhorn, KY
My child loves yogurt! Especially this kind I'm glad there's a healthy choice yogurt that he enjoys!
Largo, FL
One of my favorite flavors I love the creaminess with all the berry flavors. Very good fresh taste.
Patten, ME
Love to eat, make pies with, for snacks on the road. Flavor is great. Cheap and a great variety.
Fort Worth, TX
Delicious and not too sweet. An easy snack go grab in the morning and quick to shove in your bag.
Any yo plain cup you buy is going to be perfectly creamy and delicious You really cant go wrong.
Montcalm, West Virginia
These never disappoint my taste buds! They're are so good and healthy for you too! Great snack!

Looking for your answer?