BY YOPLAIT

• Fat free
  • Vitamins A and D added
  • Grade A
  • Kosher dairy

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Nonfat Milk, Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, *Aspartame, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Blue #1, Vitamin D3. Includes Active Yogurt Cultures Including L. Acidophilus. *Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.

Esmeralda V.
Combine
actually very delicious flavor not much fat which is great for those who like to keep a figure or just wanting to watch what they are taking in. for example i am on a fitness plan right now with a physical training i like to eat these after a workout
Morgan J.
Jonesboro, AR
This is my favorite flavor. I love anything berry and yogurt. It's very smooth and creamy. Very light weight, wasn't heavy on my stomach. Very good value. This is also my favorite brand. Maybe add actual berries in it.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Mmmm this tastes so much like pie and it's so smooth I can drink it like a smoothie
Sometimes I add it to my smoothies instead of adding a liquid this is what I'll add
Kami C.
Gilbert
Love Yoplait light yogurt! Best for on the go breakfasts and snacks! Everyone is my house hold loves them! And really good if you add granola! Also one of the best choices for lower carb yogurts!
Nora C.
E Wenatchee, WA
Always my favorite yogurt since I was little. Perfect taste, not bitter and not sweet, middle perfect! Will keep buying this over and over, especially when it's on sale ! Sometimes I add it over fresh cut fruit and all granola.
Marly H.
Pekin
This is one of my kids top choices for either a light snack or to grab and go for breakfast on their way to school. It seems I am always running out because they love this so much.
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
These dannons are my go to yogurt for mixing with granola. The Boston cream ones are an amazing cure for a sweet tooth, and a little easier on a diet than actual Boston cream pie
Alyssa M.
Allen, TX
Just because a label says fat free doesn't mean it taste fat free! This yogurt is full of flavor and packs a punch in every bite but yet it still so light. You will enjoy every last bite and then be ready for more.
Felicita J.
olympia wa
I love yogurt because I'm not a breakfast type of person and this is really good for on the go and it's simple to eat !! Has great prices and varied range of flavors!!
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
I love the original flavor of This Yogurt. Your plate is good at having many different flavors that are more unique than other brands. It's a good and healthy little snack or add on to my lunch. And it's always easy to grab on the go.