BY YOPLAIT

• Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for live and active culture yogurt
  • A third fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt: Thick & Creamy Light: 100 calories, 0g fat (leading low fat yogurt: 170 calories, 2g fat per 6 ounces)
  • Vitamins A and D
  • Grade A
  • 100 calories per serving
  • High in calcium
  • Gluten free; kosher

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Corn Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Vitamin A Acetate, Yellow #5, Blue #1, Vitamin D3.

Aeowyn L.
Lockhart, TX
I absolutely love this yogurt, hosently it is my stressfood and a home in a cup. I always crave it, I love keylime pie and I love yogurt so it is a perfect mix for me!
aly h.
Have never been big on yogurt or gave it much thought really. But I had to eat some yogurt after being prescribed some antibiotics. So I grabbed an assortment to try. Didn't expect to be too impressed with the key lime pie, but it actually turned out being one of my favorite ones. Now I buy it every trip to the grocery store.
Amanda J.
Harrah
I’ve always loved the light thick and creamy yoplait. I haven’t seen as many flavors in my nearby grocery stores in quite some time. I’ve never really liked super runny yogurts and this has the perfect consistency and flavor. It’s not too heavy and tastes great too.
Gabriela i.
MY FAVORITE FLAVOR OF YOGURT! If you love key lime pie you'll fall in love too. It tastes even better than the actual pie. I buy mines from walmart at about 50/60cents ea so very inexpensive. I will keep buying until a better flavor comes out (unlikely lol).
Cassandra E.
Shirley, NY
I love the taste of this flavor. It's so sweet and tangy at the same time. Yoplait can be a little pricey but that just yogurt in general. You can get it at any supermarket. I would definitely recommend this flavor to others, so yummy!
Whitney G.
Cookeville, TN
This is a must try snack that will leave you wanting more. This is my go to yogurt. Great price and an eye catcher in the store. Strawberry is my favorite flavor along with a few others. Try it out you can get it from most stores.
Emilie K.
Greenfield, IN
I'm not a huge yogurt fan, the texture freaks me out, but I LOVE key lime pie! This yogurt is thick and creamy and doesn't have that awful of texture. It's sweet and light, just enough to fix my sweet tooth without killing my diet
Margarita G.
Chicago Heights
I didn't like yogurt until I tried this one! The flavor is impeccable and it's so creamy. I always pick up this product when I'm at the grocery store. It's super affordable and it has a special place in my fridge
Corie P.
Woodbridge, VA
Tried for the first time two weeks ago. Super light and fluffy taste. I got it at food lion. It's got kind of a mousse composure and taste just like key lime pie filling
Sarah M.
Nyack, NY
I love yogurt and the best brand is Yoplait. I've tried the other ones and the flavor of yoplait is the best, it's sweet and healthy. Yogurt is helpful in digestion. Other yogurts may have as many benefits but none are as good as the Key Lime Yoplait flavor.