BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® It Is So Good!® see more...

Ailish M.
Ailish M.
Fremont, OH
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor Yoplait cup! I know they have so many more interesting ones, but the vanilla is always my go-to. They always have 10 for $10 deals on these at Kroger which is great because I love this size for a snack or part of lunch on the go!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Midvale, UT
I love to buy Vanilla yogurt because it goes with anything I might add to it. It's especially yummy with bananas, blueberries and granola. I like to buy it on sale with a coupon--then I am getting a good deal on it. I would definitely buy it again.
Tasha W.
Tasha W.
Chippewa Falls, WI
My husband enjoys grabbing a Yoplait yogurt each morning on his way to work. The vanilla is wonderful with some fresh fruit or granola added to the top. The price is good for the a out of yogurt we get, so we keep buying this brand.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Greenwood, MO
Great yogurt for breakfast time. Plus it works well if you are on Weight Watcher's plan. I sometimes top my waffles with it instead of syrup. Doesn't have the strong "artificial sweetener aftertaste" that a lot of the others have.
stehpanie l.
stehpanie l.
Miami, Fl., Miami, Fl.
I like his consistency and I prefer it before that come with fruit underneath because I detest wet fruits. It tastes good and if your idea is to keep your weight up or not this will be your favorite breakfast companion.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Best tasting yogurt in stores! It's so creamy and delicious! Not to mention fat free! Whenever I'm on a strict diet this is my go to for a quick breakfast or an afternoon snack. They have so many flavors to choose from.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
Foodie Expert
I'm not really a yogurt person but my son loves it and this is one of his favorites. He prefers the flavor of this one to others he's tried. I like to put it in his lunch box or have on hand for a quick snack.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Olive Branch, MS
Yoplait is my go to for yogurt. I don't want the super sweet and full of everything yogurt, I enjoy the light because it has less sugar and calories but taste like it has more! Love it.
Emma M.
Emma M.
My favorite flavor is the vanilla. I dont care for the fruit inside yogurt cups so the vanilla and the boston cream pie are the ones u eat for breakfast almost everyday!
Zoha S.
Zoha S.
Springfield, MA
tastes good and light and I can eat it as a snack or with fruits for breakfast and sometimes I put it in my smoothies to make them a more of a milkshake