BY YOPLAIT

High in calcium with active yogurt cultures, this grade A nonfat yogurt has just 100 calories--a third less than the leading low fat yogurt.

• Contains aspartame and other sweeteners
  • Gluten free
  • Kosher dairy

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Cherry Puree, Nonfat Milk, Kosher Geltain, Corn Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Sucralose (Splenda Brand), Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Caramel Color, Vitamin A Acetate, Yellow #5, Red #40, Vitamin D3.

Emma C.
State College, PA
It tastes amazing. I really like the Cinnamon roll flavor. It's nice and sweet, but not too sweet. I bought it at my local Walmart. It's one of my favorite flavors of yogurt. I like the whole line of dessert yogurts from Yoplait. I would definitely buy it again.
Lane M.
Cinnamon roll Yoplait is delicious! Tastes like a dessert without the calories. I would buy it again. It's not my favorite yogurt but it's a fun flavor to buy occasionally. I bought a few at HEB with a coupon. I couldn't even tell it was fat free!
Kristen G.
Fort Stewart
I love all the flavors of these yougurts. They taste good, and all the flavors are different. My favorite is strawberry. You can find it at Walmart. It's decently priced and well worth it. I'd definitely recommend to my friends!
Brittany W.
These are delicious ! They taste great and are healthy too!! They come in all kinds of great flavors for everyone to enjoy and they taste just like the dessert they are named from. I would absolutely recommend for a yummy healthy treat.
Samiraa A.
Lincoln, NE
Sometimes yogurt works with sweetness but idk about this. It just tastes so odd to me. I love cinnamon rolls and all but I just don't think that this is a good combo. I'm gonna stick to more tart flavors
Samantha R.
Tiverton , RI
I bought this for my boyfriend, he really enjoys yogurt by them, but wasn't a fan of this flavor. He told me the flavors that are more like sweets Weirds him out, so I would not buy this kind again
Dakota S.
Lynchburg, VA
I love yogurt! Especially this flavor!! It's rich without being too sweet! I am a sucker for this brand, they never do me wrong. It taste likes it healthy. I would most likely buy this one again no questions asked!
Kassidy B.
I have always preferred the thick and creamy version of this yogurt. I like the texture a lot more than the others. It had a bet good flavor and was decently priced! I would recommend this to others absolutely!
Brittany T.
I'm not a huge yogurt fan but really wanted to get it in my diet because of the health factors. This flavor of Yoplait has made it enjoyable to eat! I've tried other brands and most are too bitter for me. This one is perfect!
Joanna C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I normally love Yoplait yogurts. But the thick & creamy are not my favorite. This cinnamon roll one has a ton of sugar, and while you do get the cinnamon flavor, there is almost an overly tart note instead of overly sweet.