Yoplait® Light Thick & Creamy Cinnamon Roll Yogurt

High in calcium with active yogurt cultures, this grade A nonfat yogurt has just 100 calories--a third less than the leading low fat yogurt.

• Contains aspartame and other sweeteners
  • Gluten free
  • Kosher dairy

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Cherry Puree, Nonfat Milk, Kosher Geltain, Corn Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Sucralose (Splenda Brand), Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Caramel Color, Vitamin A Acetate, Yellow #5, Red #40, Vitamin D3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Light Thick & Creamy Cinnamon Roll Yogurt!
Fort Stewart
I love all the flavors of these yougurts. They taste good, and all the flavors are different. My favorite is strawberry. You can find it at Walmart. It's decently priced and well worth it. I'd definitely recommend to my friends!
Lincoln, NE
Sometimes yogurt works with sweetness but idk about this. It just tastes so odd to me. I love cinnamon rolls and all but I just don't think that this is a good combo. I'm gonna stick to more tart flavors
Lynchburg , VA
I love yogurt! Especially this flavor!! It's rich without being too sweet! I am a sucker for this brand, they never do me wrong. It taste likes it healthy. I would most likely buy this one again no questions asked!
I have always preferred the thick and creamy version of this yogurt. I like the texture a lot more than the others. It had a bet good flavor and was decently priced! I would recommend this to others absolutely!
Chino Valley, AZ
I normally like yoplait but i honestly wonder who comes up with these flavors and thinks this is so good first bite was so so but second bite i realized this is gross and threw it away
I'm not a huge yogurt fan but really wanted to get it in my diet because of the health factors. This flavor of Yoplait has made it enjoyable to eat! I've tried other brands and most are too bitter for me. This one is perfect!
Scottsdale, AZ
I normally love Yoplait yogurts. But the thick & creamy are not my favorite. This cinnamon roll one has a ton of sugar, and while you do get the cinnamon flavor, there is almost an overly tart note instead of overly sweet.
YAS! this flavor is one of my new favorites. it's super good and i can't believe it's still somewhat healthy! i'd totally recommend trying it if you're a cinnabon lover. satisfies your sweet cravings and is a great breakfast!
Philadelphia, PA
Mhmm this yogurt is definitely mouth watering. It's very affordable in my opinion. And the flavor is very good also. They have lots of other flavors they have t offer and I would definitely buy them again and again.
Lancaster, CA
This yogurt is soooooo good. It literally tastes like a cinnamon roll. The cinnamon is not too overpowering and it meshes well with the creamy yogurt. Better than the actual thing minus all the calories .

Looking for your answer?