BY YOPLAIT

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Corn Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate added to maintain Freshness, Sucralose, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Red #40, Blue #1, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Briana S.
Lufkin, TX
I actually enjoyed the tatse of this flavor. I also love the packaging, its so easy to take with me anywhere. Im actually on a diet so this is a very good choice for a healthy snack. And its not expensive at all, very affordable.
qwamecia w.
San Diego, CA
full of flavor creamy fresh give you that motivation to want to eat healthy i prefer this over non favored greek yogurt any day walmart has a great selection of different flavors from this place I would by this over and over again
kaitlyn m.
Bakersfield
I'm very familiar with this yougurt brand . It taste so creamy and sweet. It's also thick . I always come back to this brand. I bought this product at a local FoodsCo. I will definitely repurchase this again.
Kay R.
You would think that light yogurt would taste horrible but when I taste Yoplait Light it didn't taste light at all and thats what I really like about this yogurt. Of course not all flavors taste that way but most of them do.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Just as it says, thick and creamy. It's healthy and so delicious. Looking to add yogurt to your diet? Try this! The flavor is light and tasty, and it is so good for you. I love to eat this as a snack between meals.
Tiffany R.
Shelbyville, IN
Grandma used to make blueberry pie on Sunday's after church!! I never could figure out away to get that taste without all the calories!!! Yoplait must have grandmas secret allllll the taste without any of the guilt! One of my favorites
Erica K.
Rushville, IN
Love this yogurt and love that this is the thick and creamy brand it seems like you have more of a full feeling after eating it rather than then the thinner yogurt it has made it to my top favorite list
Jay D.
Great taste, not really a fan of the thick & creamy. But flavor is still good. (Try both) you decide. Other great flavors are the strawberry, peach & key lime pie
Elizabeth P.
Buxton, ME
This is one of my favorite yogurts. It tastes like the amazing blueberry pies I get living in maine. It is also gluten free so it tricks my mind into thinking I'm having pie when in reality I'm having something good for me. I love all of Yoplait's thick and creamy flavors. They are also great in the freezer for a DIY frozen yogurt.
Luz Paola M.
It is a product I love, especially when I want to maintain my weight and I want to give me a taste, taste delicious and low in fat, especially for a snack. The yogurt is good to recover the bacterial flora so it is two in one, eliminates anxiety and is good for your health.