BY YOPLAIT

Never again will taste buds be put on a diet! With such a wide variety of flavors, Yoplait® Light has made managing your weight absolutely delicious. With 20 flavors at 90 calories, Yoplait Light makes healthier eating SO good. Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for Live and Active Culture Yogurt.

Gia C.
Gia C.
Liverpool, NY
This product is very healthy due to the fact that it is fat free. Not only that but, it comes in multiple flavors. When eating it feels light and fluffy. Each flavor that I have tasted personally is delectible, out of this world amazing. I buy it all the time, and I highly recommend it especially if you are converting to a diet. It helps tremendously.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Tucson, AZ
It's probably more that I don't like yogurt vs that this yogurt isn't tasty... But I bought cause it was on sale but I feel like it tastes like artificial sweetener or fake fruits - it doesn't taste natural (especially when you find the chunks of jellied peaches in the yogurt).
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
This yogurt tastes very good. It is not too thick to eat. I have not tried all the flavors but like the ones i have tried so far. It is pretty reasonable priced. It is supposed to be healthy for you. I hope it is. I have nothing to add about this products improvement.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Yoplait harvest peach is my favorite flavor and brand of any yogurt. The strawberry leaves me wanting more strawberry flavor, which is why I prefer the peach. The fruit pieces inside are the perfect size and don't have that "fake" taste or texture.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
This has a great taste and it doesn't taste like artificial strawberry! I definitely think this a healthier choice than others. I normally buy this from Walmart or Target. The flavor is great! I wouldn't change it at all, I like it just how it is!
Shayna  E.
Shayna E.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite brand of yogurt! The flavor is amazing! they really taste like strawberries and peaches! I am a repeat consumer and would definitely suggest this to anyone who likes yogurt or is trying to have healthy snacks.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
Love these! They really hit the spot when I have a sweet tooth but want to stay on track while eating healthy! Very good for you and I buy these very often. I love the different flavors ect I highly recommend it to others!
Meg D.
Meg D.
My fave is the peach and my husband's is the strawberry so this is perfect. I love that the peaches aren't squishy. They taste like fresh just chopped peaches. the yogurt is perfect for when you're craving something sweet.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Tamarac , FL
Light yogurt with strawberry pieces and peach in it. It so so good and creamy but not thick like greek yogurt. I always choose these before work. Yes I repurchase and would recommend. i get these at walmart.
Kelsie G.
Kelsie G.
Puyallup, WA
Any of the yoplait yogurt is very good! I highly recommend it to yogurt lovers. Quick and easy healthy snack. You can find them almost at every grocery store and they are very affordable