Yoplait® Light Strawberry/Blueberry Patch/Harvest Peach Fat Free Yogurt Variety Pack

BY YOPLAIT

It Is so Good!®With no aspartame, no high fructose corn syrup, Yoplait yogurt is fat free, and excellent source of vitamin D and a good source of calcium & protein. Did we mention it's also gluten free?

Tess B.
This is my favorite yogurt ever I hate most other yogurts but this one taste amazing I love it, the peach kind at least. My refrigerator is always full of this yogurt. It's pretty affordable and has a nice texture to it. My friends love it and so do my parents I would reccomend this to anyone who doesn't really like yogurt but wants to give it a go or just anyone who hasn't tried it before
Shykia J.
Columbia, SC
Yogurt is a snack that doesn't last long in the house. It's creamy and flavorful and other brands can't compare. I hate the fact that they've made everything low fat though as it gives off an horrible after taste so I usually have to drink something behind it.
Shannon V.
Brookings, SD
I LOVE yoplait yogurt! My favorite flavor is the Harvest Peach. It's such a filling and healthy snack. Plus, the light ones are only 90 calories I believe! Perfect for a midday snack or to go along with lunch. And sold at a very reasonable price!
Toiia R.
Acworth , GA
Yoplait yogurt is wonderful for eating during the day if you are a busy mom on the go with a lot of things to do for a healthy snack at work or home. It has the greatest peach flavor that I love and super healthy for the entore family!
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
Love these packs.refreshing texture, amazing flavor always taste the actual fruit However I wish they had a bit more variety in the store.. the price of product is great value, very affordable
Selenia R.
Ahhh... Huuum... They are delicious. No matter they are light and fat free, they really tastes good. Yogurt is good for digestive system. People must try this option.
Romina T.
So delicious & healthy for you..the strawberry & peach are my favorite..not just for me but the kiddos also.A pack goes by within 3 days at my place..
Leena S.
El Cajon, CA
My husband loves this yogurt. He usually has it for breakfast or takes it to work with him for a light snack. I love that this is a variety pack
Mary B.
Norwich, CT
I love all the flavors really.. they are the best.
the price of them are great, very affordable and love how you can buy how many you want.
darzhane h.
Portland, OR
I love Yoplait yogurt is good creamy it not that sweet it's like the perfect yogurt and has the perfect balance of everything