Live & active cultures.
2010 Yoplait USA, Inc.
1/3 fewer calories than the leading lowfat yogurt.
Nonfat yogurt with aspartame & other sweetener vitamins A & D added.
Outsmart temptation!
100 calories per cup.

Bri G.
bois darc
Great for a mid meal snack. Lots of flavor the texture isn’t too thick or thin just right. Low in calories too so a healthy go to snack.
Jazmin G.
Los Angeles, CA
My go to yogurt. I usually have this as a breakfast Bc I’m not a heavy eater in the morning
Stacey M.
Kincaid, IL
This is a weekly staple in our house and the only brand my husband will touch. The strawberry flavor is perfect and the price is great for our budget. We go through several of these a week between snacks and lunches.
αмвєя 👑.
Austin, TX
This is my go to for smoothies. I use this yogurt to make my favorite chocolate strawberry banana shake. This has helped me lose weight and it tastes so yummy! For the price and flavor, you can't get a better deal.
Kari (.
Winfield, AL
Yummy treat. Especially when your trying to watch calories. Price is good. Quality and taste is awesome
Tiffany H.
Winterville , NC
The yogurt is amazing. Definitely my go to snacks when on the run. I purchase mine from Walmart or Food Lion. It is a very healthy option. I would definitely buy again.
Kyi H.
Gainesville, GA
I always come back to this brand because of the flavor and the price. I have tried several of their yogurt flavors and my favorite is still strawberry. The price is great plus you can by in bulk which is nice.
Gismel G.
Very good taste! Awesome snack if you are on the go. I try to take one to work everyday for a snack midday!
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this yogurt so much! There's different flavors but my all time favorite is strawberry. I love cutting up strawberries and mixing them with the yogurt. Or I'll make a smoothie with this yogurt and strawberries and bananas.
Jazmin P.
Favorite yogurt to buy! Super easy and yummy to take when on the go and heading to work. I love that it comes in a pack!