Live & active cultures.
2010 Yoplait USA, Inc.
1/3 fewer calories than the leading lowfat yogurt.
Nonfat yogurt with aspartame & other sweetener vitamins A & D added.
Outsmart temptation!
100 calories per cup.

Hannah P.
Warsaw, KY
I do not like the taste of this yogurt. It takes very chalky to me. I have it a one for that reason. Maybe because it's light instead of regular, but I do not like this yogurt what so ever, and wouldn't recommend it to others.
Dawn A.
Yogurt is quite watery and doesn't have much flavour. It is very cheap so you get what you pay for. On the smaller portion size compared with other similar products. Don't think I'd purchase again.
Mary M.
This product is very sweet and tastes like artificial sweetener- the price point is low but there are other brands that taste better. I would stick with publix brand or chobani
Kelsey B.
I am not a huge light yogurt fan. The store was out of the original kind so I thought I'd give it a try. I was not impressed, I can't tell if it is because I have sensitive taste buds or maybe it was in my head but there definitely was an after taste. It was not as fulfilling as original. The flavor was still super strong but the after taste killed it for me!
Me gusta poco. Sabe bien pero deja mucho qué desear. Creo qué hay productos de mejor calidad que este
Desiiree M.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
I love strawberry yogurt especially by yoplait. It's very rich and creamy with cut up strawberries inside
Sierra F.
I have a hard time eating yogurt due to the textures of fruit in my yogurt and this is delicious!
Ashley L.
Light and barely filled with artificial flavoring just a dash of lovely strawberry! !!
Kate T.
My daughter loves these and they are the perfect size for her. I however can't eat yogurt
Tiffany H.
Winterville , NC
The yogurt is amazing. Definitely my go to snacks when on the run. I purchase mine from Walmart or Food Lion. It is a very healthy option. I would definitely buy again.