Live & active cultures.
2010 Yoplait USA, Inc.
1/3 fewer calories than the leading lowfat yogurt.
Nonfat yogurt with aspartame & other sweetener vitamins A & D added.
Outsmart temptation!
100 calories per cup.

Kendra O.
Brooklyn, NY
This flavor is soooo good I love it especially after a long hard day at school it's a great taste great aftertaste it's all just amazing
Bri G.
bois darc
Great for a mid meal snack. Lots of flavor the texture isn’t too thick or thin just right. Low in calories too so a healthy go to snack.
Eva  Y.
Chicago , IL
Love the taste it's so good and price it's affordable. The texture is good and it actually taste like starwberries my children live it
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I love my ypugert it the bomb and i love to eat the light since i watch what i eat..And the light yogaet doest teaste that bad at all
Jordan A.
Alexandria , VA
My favorite! Perfect quick breakfast or snack. My go to yogurt since I was a child! I purchase mine at my local grocery store. :)
Kristen M.
Fort Sill
Love the creaminess of yoplait yogurts. Such a delicious and easy treat! I love eating these for breakfast or a midday snack.
Amy K.
Brainerd, MN
A great go to snack for my kiddos...they can't get enough of it and I can feel good about them going to the fridge for it!
Rachel M.
Elgin, IL
Love yoplait light! Doesn't taste like light yogurt. Each container has a lot of cut up fruit, most only have a few pieces.
Elysha M.
Lachine, MI
I love these for packing in lunches or even for a light mid day snack. Also great for smoothies. Cant go wrong with yogurt.
DeAndra A.
This yogurt screams at my inner child! I have loved this kind forever! Definitely good for children and adults of all ages!