Live & active cultures.
2010 Yoplait USA, Inc.
1/3 fewer calories than the leading lowfat yogurt.
Nonfat yogurt with aspartame & other sweetener vitamins A & D added.
Outsmart temptation!
100 calories per cup.

Haley B.
Lake havasu city
I love this type of yogurt because if you like small chunks of fruit this is good for you, it's very healthy for you. It is better than most products I've tried. Yes I would recommend it to others.
Kam T.
Yoplait offers a very smooth and creamy flavorful yogurt with this 100 calorie version. This particular flavor is one of my favorites, but I also enjoy their peach and cherry flavors too!
Jessica M.
So good, yet so healthy!! This is my go to yogurt, and is worth the buy! Has little chunks of strawberry, but not to over powerful or weak! The flavor is amazing, and my Personally favorite! Would and will buy again!
Kalaya H.
This is perfect if you just want a light snack or a to-go breakfast in the morning. I love strawberries and it has little chunks of strawberry in them. They are just so good and so are their other flavors.
Nina D.
Brighton, MA
Yoplait Light's Strawberry Yogurt is my absolute favorite! It's so delicious, I love how there are bits of strawberries mixed in with the yogurt. Light and refreshing.
Alexis A.
I really enjoy all of the light flavors. I love that there are strawberry chunks in the yogurt. The texture is amazing, and you can't even tell that it is light!
Kyi H.
Gainesville, GA
I always come back to this brand because of the flavor and the price. I have tried several of their yogurt flavors and my favorite is still strawberry. The price is great plus you can by in bulk which is nice.
Kristen H.
Corp Christi, TX
Great yogurt product. Yoplait light has a great taste and is low in calories. This makes for a wonderful snack. Overall, Yoplait light is quite an affordable and tasty snack.
Kristin R.
Hampstead, MD
My favorite flavor and brand of yogurt! Strawberry pieces are big but not too chunky. I really feel like it's the creamiest and most flavorful light yogurt out there. Excellent value for the money as well! Other name brands are way more expensive but this is comparable in price with store brands but tastes so much better!
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
These are always a favorite and I love how this brand just keeps coming up with new ideas and flavors. They never disappoint and these are such a good snack to have around the house. I will always buy either these or Dannon which is my favorite!