Yoplait® Light Strawberry Yogurt With Granola uploaded by Claudia C.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait Light Yogurt Strawberry. With nature valley granola. Naturally and artificially flavored yogurt. This is a grade A product. Contains live and active cultures and vitamin A & D.

Yoplait Light Yogurt Multipack of Strawberry with Granola 2 - 6.0 oz Cups. Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for Live and Active Culture Yogurt.1/3 Fewer Calories than the Leading Low Fat Yogurt: Yoplait light yogurt: 100 Calories; 0g fat. Leading low fat yogurt: 150 Calories; 1.5g fat per 5.3 ounces.Yoplait it is so good!

Yoplait Strawberry Light Yogurt with Granola:

• Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for live and active culture yogurt
  • A third fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt: Yoplait Light: 100 calories, 0g fat (leading low fat yogurt: 150 calories, 1.5g fat per 5.3 ounces)
  • Vitamins A and D
  • Grade A
  • With Nature Valley 100% natural granola
  • Kosher

Light Yogurt: Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Strawberries, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Vegetable Juice (for Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.Granola: Rolled Oats, Sugar, Crisp Rice (Milled Rice, Sugar, Salt, Corn Syrup, Barley Malt), Canola Oil, Whole Oat Flour, Molasses, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.

Brooke F.
Collinsville , IL
This is by far my favorite breakfast/quick snack option. I normally don’t like fruit in my yogurt but I love the strawberry in the bottom. I’m also really happy that it’s vanilla yogurt as opposed to a flavored version. And the granola is my favorite part of the whole thing! I always have a pack of these in my fridge
Elizabeth L.
Chester wv
It’s smooth and crunchy it’s great contrast together. I love how light it is but the taste makes it feel like ur cheating by treating youself but really it’s really healthy the flavor it great but I love all their flavors really I’d buy them all
Ashley B.
Brasstown, NC
I eat these everyday! They are my favorite and fill me up. The granola in it is just to good! Also the fruit is also great in this yogurt. Totally always going to buy!
Valeria G.
this yogurt is so good and it's popular for a reason because it's delicious and very very healthy i love this yogurt so much and i'd recommend it to anyone and everything i'd even give it as a gift because i love it
Claudia C.
Palm Springs , CA
#YoplaitLight Strawberry Yogurt with #NatureValley Granola is my choice everyday.  If I don't have one my day is not complete.  It's great for morning, afternoon or evening.  This is a must have in my household and it's on my shopping list every week.  We love the blueberry too!!
Peyton B.
Anderson
These are a great breakfast snack to have on the go! One of my favorite brands and flavors. I've never been a fan of yogurt until I tried these. This satisfies my sweet tooth and gives me the little bit of energy I need in the morning. Thank you yoplait for making my morning routine easier!
Alyson K.
It's so hard to find these in the store but they are delicious! I'm not one for making my own parfait so this is perfect for my on the go lifestyle. I like yogurt, but I love it with granola. I just wish they had it at more places or more flavors, like the key lime pie.
Lauren P.
Thibodaux, LA
I clear out the shelves for these every time I go shopping. They don't last long in my fridge before they get eaten. This product makes me feel like I'm choosing healthier options without missing out on the taste of something delicious!
Rachel D.
Williamsburg , KY
Yoplait yogurts are by far my favorite. They have such an amazing taste and just a really great consistency, plus a wide range of flavors with very few calories.
Alenea D.
Many, LA
I love to wake up to these because it is a very refreshing product to have when you are not a coffee type of person. It have amazing flavors with real strawberries and great oaks. Overall I would recommend this to anyone!