BY YOPLAIT

Light.
Strawberry.
Live & active cultures.
2010 Yoplait USA, Inc.
1/3 fewer calories than the leading lowfat yogurt.
Nonfat yogurt with aspartame & other sweetener vitamins A & D added.
Outsmart temptation!
100 calories per cup.

αмвєя 👑.
Austin, TX
This is my go to for smoothies. I use this yogurt to make my favorite chocolate strawberry banana shake. This has helped me lose weight and it tastes so yummy! For the price and flavor, you can't get a better deal.
Stacey M.
Kincaid, IL
This is a weekly staple in our house and the only brand my husband will touch. The strawberry flavor is perfect and the price is great for our budget. We go through several of these a week between snacks and lunches.
Tiffany H.
Winterville , NC
The yogurt is amazing. Definitely my go to snacks when on the run. I purchase mine from Walmart or Food Lion. It is a very healthy option. I would definitely buy again.
Kelsey B.
I am not a huge light yogurt fan. The store was out of the original kind so I thought I'd give it a try. I was not impressed, I can't tell if it is because I have sensitive taste buds or maybe it was in my head but there definitely was an after taste. It was not as fulfilling as original. The flavor was still super strong but the after taste killed it for me!
Rachael B.
Wiscasset
I grew up eating Yoplait yogurts, and have always loved them. Strawberry is my favorite. It's very creamy and light. I have had this product so many times, I know I can always fall back on it. I buy this product in my local grocery store. I would definitely recommend this product.
Alexa L.
This has been my favorite yogurt for many years! I think the value is great for the price! I have easily found this yogurt at every grocery store I have shopped at. This is also a great snack if you're trying to lose some weight. I would absolutely buy again!
Hannah P.
Warsaw, KY
I do not like the taste of this yogurt. It takes very chalky to me. I have it a one for that reason. Maybe because it's light instead of regular, but I do not like this yogurt what so ever, and wouldn't recommend it to others.
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this yogurt so much! There's different flavors but my all time favorite is strawberry. I love cutting up strawberries and mixing them with the yogurt. Or I'll make a smoothie with this yogurt and strawberries and bananas.
Brittany K.
Perry, FL
This yogurt is smooth and creamy. It's not missing anything in the flavor department just because it's light. And it doesn't have an artificial aftertaste like most 'light' products. I would eat this all the time!
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
Yoplait light is my absolute favorite yogurt. I have one every day for lunch at work. The packaging is cute and comes in so many flavors. Also the price is very competitive to other yogurt brands. Love it!