Yoplait® Light Strawberry Shortcake Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Chenoa H.Yoplait® Light Strawberry Shortcake Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Wendy C.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like yoplait. It is affordable, and tastes really good. It has a light taste (this flavor) and doesn’t upset the stomach. I think it is healthy and does not have too many calories. I am a repeat customer and will buy again.
Kerry H.
West Chester, OH
Absolutely my favorite brand and flavor of yogurt.  I have a challenge with taste and texture of certain foods, and this Yoplait Light Yogurt definitely smells sweet and has a smooth texture, except for the chunks of strawberry, which one should expect in a strawberry shortcake yogurt!  I like to pair this with granola or even peanut butter, if I'm feeling fancy!
Chenoa H.
lerona
I used to hate yogurt! You couldn't pay me to eat it. However, I tried yoplait for the first time. I bought it at my local Krogers. It's not a thick as Greek yogurts. The texture is perfect with a good amount of flavor. I highly recommend it.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
I am a strict Yoplait only yogurt girl. I love their light flavors, because I feel healthy and full without feeling guilty. This flavor is my absolute favorite! They have a lot of good ones, but strawberry shortcake is the best in my humble opinion!
Carrie K.
Bristolville, OH
Love Yoplait! And I love that they offer so many different flavors!! It's so filling and healthy! Yoplait is creamy and not too watery and has a great amount of fruit pieces in it! I will always pick Yoplait yogurts overall!
Brandy W.
Hartsville, TN
this is one of my favorite yogurts. its fat free which is a plus when u need to watch your weight like myself. i bought at our local grocery store, and it tastes amazing, but i love strawberries. Would always buy this and recommend to anyone. good luck
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
Yoplait is a brand I eat when attending business meetings, for some reason I gravitate to the other brands. Yoplait tastes good but I haven't actually did a price comparison. I would consider buying it.
Diego R.
If you like yogurt with real fruit you will love these! It completely taste like strawberries. And they taste so amazing. Other products that say they have real fruit can't stand a chance against these. 10 out of 10 would buy again!
Shayla M.
Glendale
Everytime I buy yogurt this is the first flavor I look for! It’s sooooo good!!!’ You still have the great strawberry taste but with a little kick of vanilla.
Joshua B.
Los Angeles, CA
Im gonna star at this review off with saying that I absolutely love Yoolait, they even follow me on Twitter! But I'm gonna be honest, I'm not really to fond of their "light" products. When I finish swallowing the yogurt I kind of feel this weird residue I did did my mouth and I wasn't quite fond of that and that goes for all of their "light" products.