Yoplait® Light Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Precious R.Yoplait® Light Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Precious R.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

Belle L.
Orrville
Light and creamy. Less sugar. Real strawberries. Loved the taste. Great for a snack or side. Affordable and would get again.
Precious R.
I've tried a lot of fat free yogurts but yoplait has always been my favorite. It tastes good and I don't feel guilty after eating it. It's affordable so I buy it often
Tom B.
United States
I love this option for a low carb, protein filled, fruit option yogurt. It's a great option for those counting carbs for diabetes and good for in between meals to keep blood sugars steady!
Hilary M.
Love to add fresh strawberries. Also great for adding to fresh fruit smoothies. Delicious flavor.
Hannah R.
Bradford, PA
I love all of the Yoplait light yogurts, they're all so delicious. I especially love the fruit ones, as they have a nice, fresh taste and the chunks of the fruit that come in the yogurt taste great to me! I might be weird for liking the chunks of fruit in the yogurt, but it makes it even more delicious to me.
Sara L.
Pittsburgh
This is the only yogurt I will eat. It fills my sweet tooth and it is filling and healthy. They offer it at most of the stores that I shop in and are cheaper than a lot of the other brands. It is one of my favorite healthy snacks.
Brittany T.
Kearney, MO
My kids have yogurt 5-6 times a week and this is the only brand they really like. We’ve tried others, but always default to yoplait light. I like the price and the fact that it’s pretty healthy for a breakfast item and they like the taste.
Amber G.
Rialto
So yummy, I've tried other light yogurts but this is by far my favorite. Perfect with some granola to help fill me up.
Jayne C.
Nice and creamy. I love the taste of it. I think it’s worth the price point. It is easily accessible and I haven’t changed my brand of yogurt since trying this brand. You can’t go wrong with this one.
Zharea W.
Humboldt, TN
This is my favorite flavor! I purchase this at Walmart or Kroger! It not too overbearing with strawberries and I usually eat it with fresh fruit or granola.

back