BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
Love the light line! They have a great flavor and less sugar than the original! It has fresh strawberries and a smooth texture!
Bailey S.
yoplait has always been my favorite and i choose the light version because it tastes like
regular yogurt but is better for you.
Leah P.
Cleveland, AL
I love this yogurt! It's so good and creamy! I love the light because it has way fewer sugars than regular! Wonderful taste!
Tracy M.
Super tasty and very healthy! My niece and nephew love them for after school snacks, which is great considering its healthy.
Angela W.
Troutdale, OR
Everyone in the house loves this yogurt. It's smooth and has a great strawberry taste. The amount is the perfect portion.
Amanda H.
Alpena, MI
I love this yogurt! Add a scoop to my morning shake to thicken it up. Also great as a snack or with lunches. Yummmmm
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
I love any yoplait yogurt. They are a good little snack any time of day. The variety of flavors is also welcoming.
Blondiie S.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love the taste of this one. When I had my wisdom teeth out this was the thing I ate all the time.
melissa b.
This is so yummy!!! When I eat healthy this is part of my daily intake. I love to mix granola with it as well.
Elsa F.
Central Islip, NY
This yogurt tastes so good . It's like a snack for me and keeps me from eating a lot of food very tasty.