BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

Kristin R.
Hampstead, MD
My favorite flavor and brand of yogurt! Strawberry pieces are big but not too chunky. I really feel like it's the creamiest and most flavorful light yogurt out there. Excellent value for the money as well! Other name brands are way more expensive but this is comparable in price with store brands but tastes so much better!
Melody H.
I love yoplait yogurts not just because they taste so good but they are a good price at most places i shop. I have to say though being a diabetic i wish they had more geared towards us who need a low sugar content. The lights have so much more sugar than the regular as well which i don't like at all. It actually cancels out the fat free aspect because all that sugar is going to turn into carbs and become fat as well.
Nicole P.
Love this yogurt and you can not tell a difference between this and the regular, at least I can't. I love the whole pieces of strawberry that you get with this brand. It satisfies the sweet tooth in a much healthier way. Will definitely buy again as I have for years.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
I exclusively eat Yoplait yogurt. I have tried other brands and they are just not as good. The strawberry shortcake flavor in particular is my personal favorite. I feel full and healthy after eating it, and it tastes great!
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
Love this I feel healthy and fresh eating this it's better than other brands I try.. it doesn't have a strong smell to it and it's healthy and tasty ... I would recommend to people who try to eat healthy...
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
These are always a favorite and I love how this brand just keeps coming up with new ideas and flavors. They never disappoint and these are such a good snack to have around the house. I will always buy either these or Dannon which is my favorite!
Erika P.
My favorite on-the-go breakfast meal. Yoplait light tastes delicious and is greatly affordable. I like buying the variety pack, but will grab the 4PK of Strawberry at my local Target when I need a great healthy snack. I will always buy this product
Emilee H.
Palm Bay, FL
Light yogurt isn't my favorite thing in the world. I always feel like yogurt companies could do better making it, this one in particular included. Maybe add some natural ingredients? Less artificial flavoring? I'm not sure, but I'll take the sugar in my yogurt as long as it tastes better than these sugar free ones.
Anna A.
Crest Hill, IL
I love Yoplait yogurts. They taste great and are very affordable. Sometimes yogurts tend to leave a residue in your mouth but Yoplait's does not. Since it also has the active cultures, it is a staple in our house. Best part is my kids love it. And if they love it and it's healthy, I'm sold.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Yoplait light is my favorite strawberry light yogurt. It tastes good and has an abundant amount of strawberries The rich and creamy texture satisfies me enough to get through the next meal. I have always preferred Yoplait over other brands of yogurt