BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

SHAQUITA S.
Evansville, IN
This is about the only brand of yogurt I get. I like that they have so many flavors to choose from. You just never know what they gonna come out wit next
Lauren L.
This is my go to yogurt. The chunks of real strawberry are an added bonus! I have never had an issue finding the brand and flavor in any grocery store.
Haley E.
Good yogurt without the guilty feeling afterwards. Love this yogurt. It tastes great and it's a good serving portion. I would recommend this yogurt.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
This is a good flavor! The princing is good, and it is easy to eat! To be fat free the taste is very good, you can get this at any grocery store :)
Ashley C.
Delicious flavor. It taste like fresh strawberries. Even being a "light" yogurt, it still has a great taste. I prefer this brand over any other.
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
It's just like any other flavored yogurt you'd get. It's nicely sweet and tastes good for a snack. I wouldn't really mind if it wasn't Fat Free!
Rylie T.
I'm a yogurt lover I don't care to try other brands of yogurt every since I was a kid I ate this brand of yogurt and I'm not changing now
Peachy T.
First brand of yogurt that I've grown to like. I used to hate yogurt because it tasted dry and chalky, Yoplait doesn't! Thanks 😊
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
Love the light line! They have a great flavor and less sugar than the original! It has fresh strawberries and a smooth texture!
Leah P.
Cleveland, AL
I love this yogurt! It's so good and creamy! I love the light because it has way fewer sugars than regular! Wonderful taste!