BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

Abigail G.
It's ok i like the flavor but he texture of yogurt is not my favorite part. Somewhat expensive compared to other brands. This just isn't something I would regularly buy.
Elizabeth B.
Elkins, WV
As a yogurt lover, I am always excited to try different flavors. I think the strawberry flavor is a cheap replica and they tried to compensate with sugar (14 grams, to be exact). There is no natural richness, and I'm pretty disappointed with the quality of this product. Tastes like chemicals to me.
Cheryl S.
Glade Valley, NC
Yo plait is my first choice of yogurt brand. My husband loves the strawberry and Kelli me is my favorite. I love the light bc it's low on calories but taste the same as regular.
Kambria L.
Newport News, VA
I cant say enough about this yogurts goodness! It is my favorite snack and the high fiber is great for my diet. The best part is that you cant taste the fiber. It's better than yoplait and activia
Marta G.
I used to buy the regular yoplait yogurt but I prefer the taste of this one now. I like that it's not to sweet but yet still taste like strawberries. I like eating them with granola or by itself.
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love strawberry, I love yogurt too, but I don t like light things, the taste is different, and I think maybe is light but for me is too much sweet in the taste.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
This was a favorite of mine for years. I always liked strawberry and this always delivered without being tooooo sweet. I now prefer the higher protein greek yogurts if I can find them.
Derricka S.
Very delicious, it comes it different flavors. You could take it on the go and it is very healthy. I absolutely love it.you can buy it from just about anywhere.
Viridiana C.
Tulare, CA
Leaves me feeling full and happy. No callories to worry about and i feel good that i can have a desert after my meals or just for lunch with gram crackers.
PaigeAlexandra T.
New york, NY
I usually keep this as a snack in the fridge at work. Great when you want something light and also very good if you put it in the freezer and eat it frozen