Yoplait® Light Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Precious R.Yoplait® Light Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Precious R.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

M H.
I choose Yoplait over Chobani Yogurt. Yoplait tastes so much better, whereas Chobani has this weird sour flavor, which is gross! I pruchased the coconut and dark chocolate from Target because it was 4 for $4. I regret buying it because the yogurt itself tasted expired
Alexa L.
This has been my favorite yogurt for many years! I think the value is great for the price! I have easily found this yogurt at every grocery store I have shopped at. This is also a great snack if you're trying to lose some weight. I would absolutely buy again!
Destinee D.
This is my favorite yogurt! It only has 90 calories, but you wouldn't guess that by how great it tastes! I use it every morning in my smoothies! Compared to other brands it's overall tasty and great and pretty cheap!
Brittany K.
Perry, FL
This yogurt is smooth and creamy. It's not missing anything in the flavor department just because it's light. And it doesn't have an artificial aftertaste like most 'light' products. I would eat this all the time!
Emily B.
Yoplait light is my absolute favorite yogurt. I have one every day for lunch at work. The packaging is cute and comes in so many flavors. Also the price is very competitive to other yogurt brands. Love it!
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
Yum yum yum yum is the first thing I can say! Love these for a quick go to snack. They taste amazing and satisfying! And if you want to kick it up a notch stuck them in the freezer for a added treat. Yummy!
Haley B.
Lake havasu city
I love this type of yogurt because if you like small chunks of fruit this is good for you, it's very healthy for you. It is better than most products I've tried. Yes I would recommend it to others.
Kam T.
Yoplait offers a very smooth and creamy flavorful yogurt with this 100 calorie version. This particular flavor is one of my favorites, but I also enjoy their peach and cherry flavors too!
Kaitlyn P.
Tampa
Me and my family love this yogurt. It comes in many different flavors!! It tastes amazing!! We always go back to this yogurt cause it's so good! We love the little bits of fruit that are in it. I would buy it again!!
Jessica M.
So good, yet so healthy!! This is my go to yogurt, and is worth the buy! Has little chunks of strawberry, but not to over powerful or weak! The flavor is amazing, and my Personally favorite! Would and will buy again!