BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

Destinee D.
This is my favorite yogurt! It only has 90 calories, but you wouldn't guess that by how great it tastes! I use it every morning in my smoothies! Compared to other brands it's overall tasty and great and pretty cheap!
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Yum yum yum yum is the first thing I can say! Love these for a quick go to snack. They taste amazing and satisfying! And if you want to kick it up a notch stuck them in the freezer for a added treat. Yummy!
Kaitlyn P.
Tampa
Me and my family love this yogurt. It comes in many different flavors!! It tastes amazing!! We always go back to this yogurt cause it's so good! We love the little bits of fruit that are in it. I would buy it again!!
Melody H.
I love yoplait yogurts not just because they taste so good but they are a good price at most places i shop. I have to say though being a diabetic i wish they had more geared towards us who need a low sugar content. The lights have so much more sugar than the regular as well which i don't like at all. It actually cancels out the fat free aspect because all that sugar is going to turn into carbs and become fat as well.
Nicole P.
Love this yogurt and you can not tell a difference between this and the regular, at least I can't. I love the whole pieces of strawberry that you get with this brand. It satisfies the sweet tooth in a much healthier way. Will definitely buy again as I have for years.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
I exclusively eat Yoplait yogurt. I have tried other brands and they are just not as good. The strawberry shortcake flavor in particular is my personal favorite. I feel full and healthy after eating it, and it tastes great!
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
Love this I feel healthy and fresh eating this it's better than other brands I try.. it doesn't have a strong smell to it and it's healthy and tasty ... I would recommend to people who try to eat healthy...
Emilee H.
Palm Bay, FL
Light yogurt isn't my favorite thing in the world. I always feel like yogurt companies could do better making it, this one in particular included. Maybe add some natural ingredients? Less artificial flavoring? I'm not sure, but I'll take the sugar in my yogurt as long as it tastes better than these sugar free ones.
Anna A.
Crest Hill, IL
I love Yoplait yogurts. They taste great and are very affordable. Sometimes yogurts tend to leave a residue in your mouth but Yoplait's does not. Since it also has the active cultures, it is a staple in our house. Best part is my kids love it. And if they love it and it's healthy, I'm sold.
Jennifer L.
My daughter couldn't survive without at least 2 a day. They're the perfect size for little girls by themselves, and buying them for years. It is also very healthy for girls