Yoplait® Light Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Precious R.Yoplait® Light Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Precious R.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

Brittany T.
Kearney, MO
My kids have yogurt 5-6 times a week and this is the only brand they really like. We’ve tried others, but always default to yoplait light. I like the price and the fact that it’s pretty healthy for a breakfast item and they like the taste.
Tom B.
United States
I love this option for a low carb, protein filled, fruit option yogurt. It's a great option for those counting carbs for diabetes and good for in between meals to keep blood sugars steady!
Liz S.
This is my favorite yogurt! It tastes like a dessert. I’ve been eating this for a few years now, and I still love it! Sweet without being too high calorie or high sugar.
Precious R.
I've tried a lot of fat free yogurts but yoplait has always been my favorite. It tastes good and I don't feel guilty after eating it. It's affordable so I buy it often
Sara L.
Pittsburgh
This is the only yogurt I will eat. It fills my sweet tooth and it is filling and healthy. They offer it at most of the stores that I shop in and are cheaper than a lot of the other brands. It is one of my favorite healthy snacks.
Stacey M.
Kincaid, IL
This is a weekly staple in our house and the only brand my husband will touch. The strawberry flavor is perfect and the price is great for our budget. We go through several of these a week between snacks and lunches.
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Love this stuff it's my go to for breakfast . Its creamy light weight and doesn't get all watery like others that I've tried . It doesn't have big chunks of fruit that get all mushy . There small and it's the perfect amount of sugar added . It's a great snack especially when trying to cut out junk food ! If your looking for something affordable & tasty ..and an easy snack to eat while on go .. then this is for you ..it's a must try.
Kelsey B.
I am not a huge light yogurt fan. The store was out of the original kind so I thought I'd give it a try. I was not impressed, I can't tell if it is because I have sensitive taste buds or maybe it was in my head but there definitely was an after taste. It was not as fulfilling as original. The flavor was still super strong but the after taste killed it for me!
Hannah R.
Bradford, PA
I love all of the Yoplait light yogurts, they're all so delicious. I especially love the fruit ones, as they have a nice, fresh taste and the chunks of the fruit that come in the yogurt taste great to me! I might be weird for liking the chunks of fruit in the yogurt, but it makes it even more delicious to me.
Rachael B.
Wiscasset
I grew up eating Yoplait yogurts, and have always loved them. Strawberry is my favorite. It's very creamy and light. I have had this product so many times, I know I can always fall back on it. I buy this product in my local grocery store. I would definitely recommend this product.