BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

Krystle H.
Nottingham
Who doesn't love a tasty fat free yogurt! I recommend putting this yogurt in the freezer for 20 minutes before eating, thus making your own frozen yogurt! It is a healthy and tasty treat for those of us dieting. I purchased this item, like I purchase all my groceries at the supermarket :)
Alivia J.
I loved this yogurt. Less sugar and it didn't taste like it! I bought mine at Walmart and it was an awesome price! I do like Greek yogurt more because it is creamier but this one is light and sometimes thats all I want. I will be buying more for sure!
Ashley M.
I love this brand of yogurt but the light isn't my favorite. I prefer the regular yogurt from this brand. I feel like the light doesn't have as much flavor as the regular
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Love this stuff it's my go to for breakfast . Its creamy light weight and doesn't get all watery like others that I've tried . It doesn't have big chunks of fruit that get all mushy . There small and it's the perfect amount of sugar added . It's a great snack especially when trying to cut out junk food ! If your looking for something affordable & tasty ..and an easy snack to eat while on go .. then this is for you ..it's a must try.
Toni H.
This brand is great too.  It's not my all time favorite any more, but it definitely does the trick.  I like how they expanded the line to include whipped yogurts and a few other options.  These are good for your protein shakes and smoothies as well.  Way to go Yoplait!
M H.
I choose Yoplait over Chobani Yogurt. Yoplait tastes so much better, whereas Chobani has this weird sour flavor, which is gross! I pruchased the coconut and dark chocolate from Target because it was 4 for $4. I regret buying it because the yogurt itself tasted expired
Alisa W.
Anchorage
Perfect for a light snack or breakfast if In a hurry or on the go. Light in calories it's creamy , not too sweet and a sense of lightness in its flavor.  For the price it's a good value and if bought in bulk can add extra savings especially in a family household
Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
I am a big yogurt fan, yoplait is by far my favorite brand. They are almost always on sale and you cannot put a price on quality. I love to use this yogurt to make fresh fruit smoothies. It gives it just the right taste and texture!
Calista G.
Fairfield, CA
This yogurt is very light. It has a whipped soft texture. I like to freeze these types of yogurt and make a yummy treat. This taste great and I bought it from Walmart. It has a good value for the price and I will buy again.
Destinee D.
This is my favorite yogurt! It only has 90 calories, but you wouldn't guess that by how great it tastes! I use it every morning in my smoothies! Compared to other brands it's overall tasty and great and pretty cheap!