BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

Liz S.
This is my favorite yogurt! It tastes like a dessert. I’ve been eating this for a few years now, and I still love it! Sweet without being too high calorie or high sugar.
Krystle H.
Nottingham
Who doesn't love a tasty fat free yogurt! I recommend putting this yogurt in the freezer for 20 minutes before eating, thus making your own frozen yogurt! It is a healthy and tasty treat for those of us dieting. I purchased this item, like I purchase all my groceries at the supermarket :)
Alivia J.
I loved this yogurt. Less sugar and it didn't taste like it! I bought mine at Walmart and it was an awesome price! I do like Greek yogurt more because it is creamier but this one is light and sometimes thats all I want. I will be buying more for sure!
αмвєя 👑.
Austin, TX
This is my go to for smoothies. I use this yogurt to make my favorite chocolate strawberry banana shake. This has helped me lose weight and it tastes so yummy! For the price and flavor, you can't get a better deal.
Stacey M.
Kincaid, IL
This is a weekly staple in our house and the only brand my husband will touch. The strawberry flavor is perfect and the price is great for our budget. We go through several of these a week between snacks and lunches.
Tiffany H.
Winterville , NC
The yogurt is amazing. Definitely my go to snacks when on the run. I purchase mine from Walmart or Food Lion. It is a very healthy option. I would definitely buy again.
Ashley M.
I love this brand of yogurt but the light isn't my favorite. I prefer the regular yogurt from this brand. I feel like the light doesn't have as much flavor as the regular
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Love this stuff it's my go to for breakfast . Its creamy light weight and doesn't get all watery like others that I've tried . It doesn't have big chunks of fruit that get all mushy . There small and it's the perfect amount of sugar added . It's a great snack especially when trying to cut out junk food ! If your looking for something affordable & tasty ..and an easy snack to eat while on go .. then this is for you ..it's a must try.
Kelsey B.
I am not a huge light yogurt fan. The store was out of the original kind so I thought I'd give it a try. I was not impressed, I can't tell if it is because I have sensitive taste buds or maybe it was in my head but there definitely was an after taste. It was not as fulfilling as original. The flavor was still super strong but the after taste killed it for me!
Toni H.
This brand is great too.  It's not my all time favorite any more, but it definitely does the trick.  I like how they expanded the line to include whipped yogurts and a few other options.  These are good for your protein shakes and smoothies as well.  Way to go Yoplait!