Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#652 in Yogurt

Yoplait® Light Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt.
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
1/3 Fewer Calories Than The Leading Low Fat Yogurt.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
See Yoplait.com for diet plan.
2 Week Tuneup™.
You could lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!
6 oz (170g).

Anna A.
Anna A.
Crest Hill, IL

I love Yoplait yogurts. They taste great and are very affordable. Sometimes yogurts tend to leave a residue in your mouth but Yoplait's does not. Since it also has the active cultures, it is a staple in our house. Best part is my kids love it. And if they love it and it's healthy, I'm sold.
Lao P.
Lao P.
Logansport, IN

Love this I feel healthy and fresh eating this it's better than other brands I try.. it doesn't have a strong smell to it and it's healthy and tasty ... I would recommend to people who try to eat healthy...
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

My daughter couldn't survive without at least 2 a day. They're the perfect size for little girls by themselves, and buying them for years. It is also very healthy for girls
Abigail G.
Abigail G.

It's ok i like the flavor but he texture of yogurt is not my favorite part. Somewhat expensive compared to other brands. This just isn't something I would regularly buy.
Viridiana C.
Viridiana C.
Tulare, CA

Leaves me feeling full and happy. No callories to worry about and i feel good that i can have a desert after my meals or just for lunch with gram crackers.
SHAQUITA S.
SHAQUITA S.
Henderson, KY

This is about the only brand of yogurt I get. I like that they have so many flavors to choose from. You just never know what they gonna come out wit next
Ximena O.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX

This is a good flavor! The princing is good, and it is easy to eat! To be fat free the taste is very good, you can get this at any grocery store :)
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA

It's just like any other flavored yogurt you'd get. It's nicely sweet and tastes good for a snack. I wouldn't really mind if it wasn't Fat Free!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV

Love the light line! They have a great flavor and less sugar than the original! It has fresh strawberries and a smooth texture!
Leah P.
Leah P.
Cleveland, AL

I love this yogurt! It's so good and creamy! I love the light because it has way fewer sugars than regular! Wonderful taste!

Join Now