Yoplait® Light Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Precious R.Yoplait® Light Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Precious R.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

Brittany T.
Kearney, MO
My kids have yogurt 5-6 times a week and this is the only brand they really like. We’ve tried others, but always default to yoplait light. I like the price and the fact that it’s pretty healthy for a breakfast item and they like the taste.
Tom B.
United States
I love this option for a low carb, protein filled, fruit option yogurt. It's a great option for those counting carbs for diabetes and good for in between meals to keep blood sugars steady!
Liz S.
This is my favorite yogurt! It tastes like a dessert. I’ve been eating this for a few years now, and I still love it! Sweet without being too high calorie or high sugar.
Precious R.
I've tried a lot of fat free yogurts but yoplait has always been my favorite. It tastes good and I don't feel guilty after eating it. It's affordable so I buy it often
Krystle H.
Nottingham
Who doesn't love a tasty fat free yogurt! I recommend putting this yogurt in the freezer for 20 minutes before eating, thus making your own frozen yogurt! It is a healthy and tasty treat for those of us dieting. I purchased this item, like I purchase all my groceries at the supermarket :)
Sara L.
Pittsburgh
This is the only yogurt I will eat. It fills my sweet tooth and it is filling and healthy. They offer it at most of the stores that I shop in and are cheaper than a lot of the other brands. It is one of my favorite healthy snacks.
αмвєя 👑.
Austin, TX
This is my go to for smoothies. I use this yogurt to make my favorite chocolate strawberry banana shake. This has helped me lose weight and it tastes so yummy! For the price and flavor, you can't get a better deal.
Stacey M.
Kincaid, IL
This is a weekly staple in our house and the only brand my husband will touch. The strawberry flavor is perfect and the price is great for our budget. We go through several of these a week between snacks and lunches.
Tiffany H.
Winterville , NC
The yogurt is amazing. Definitely my go to snacks when on the run. I purchase mine from Walmart or Food Lion. It is a very healthy option. I would definitely buy again.
Ashley M.
I love this brand of yogurt but the light isn't my favorite. I prefer the regular yogurt from this brand. I feel like the light doesn't have as much flavor as the regular

back