BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

Hannah R.
Bradford
I love all of the Yoplait light yogurts, they're all so delicious. I especially love the fruit ones, as they have a nice, fresh taste and the chunks of the fruit that come in the yogurt taste great to me! I might be weird for liking the chunks of fruit in the yogurt, but it makes it even more delicious to me.
Sara L.
Pittsburgh
This is the only yogurt I will eat. It fills my sweet tooth and it is filling and healthy. They offer it at most of the stores that I shop in and are cheaper than a lot of the other brands. It is one of my favorite healthy snacks.
Brittany T.
Kearney, MO
My kids have yogurt 5-6 times a week and this is the only brand they really like. We’ve tried others, but always default to yoplait light. I like the price and the fact that it’s pretty healthy for a breakfast item and they like the taste.
Liz S.
This is my favorite yogurt! It tastes like a dessert. I’ve been eating this for a few years now, and I still love it! Sweet without being too high calorie or high sugar.
Krystle H.
Nottingham
Who doesn't love a tasty fat free yogurt! I recommend putting this yogurt in the freezer for 20 minutes before eating, thus making your own frozen yogurt! It is a healthy and tasty treat for those of us dieting. I purchased this item, like I purchase all my groceries at the supermarket :)
Alivia J.
I loved this yogurt. Less sugar and it didn't taste like it! I bought mine at Walmart and it was an awesome price! I do like Greek yogurt more because it is creamier but this one is light and sometimes thats all I want. I will be buying more for sure!
αмвєя 👑.
Austin, TX
This is my go to for smoothies. I use this yogurt to make my favorite chocolate strawberry banana shake. This has helped me lose weight and it tastes so yummy! For the price and flavor, you can't get a better deal.
Stacey M.
Kincaid, IL
This is a weekly staple in our house and the only brand my husband will touch. The strawberry flavor is perfect and the price is great for our budget. We go through several of these a week between snacks and lunches.
Tiffany H.
Winterville , NC
The yogurt is amazing. Definitely my go to snacks when on the run. I purchase mine from Walmart or Food Lion. It is a very healthy option. I would definitely buy again.
Ashley M.
I love this brand of yogurt but the light isn't my favorite. I prefer the regular yogurt from this brand. I feel like the light doesn't have as much flavor as the regular