BY YOPLAIT

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Yoplait Light Strawberry Banana Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Aayusha N.
Roanoke
I would rate this a -1 if I could. It's disgusting. Probably just my taste buds. I'm Asian, and we don't usually mix strawberries and bananas. More on the spicy and overly sweet. This combination just didn't work out for me. It tasted like barf to me. Just being honest. It's an honest review,
Most of my friends love this flavor and they were raised in the US. Not trying to be racist. My palette's just different.
Sarah F.
Hamilton, OH
These are a classic. I've been eating these for as long as I can remember. Before I started shopping on my own, my used to buy them for me, and before that my grandma. I eat these plain, over fruit, with granola, and often times use them in smoothies with cut up bananas and soy milk for a healthy breakfast when I'm on the go.
Kaiden M.
Kalamazoo
I love the fluffy texture of this, and usually I'm picky about texture. It helps to love the taste of the added nutrition. The strawberry banana is definitely my favorite and one of the few yogurt flavors I really enjoy. I would definitely recommend adding this to any diet that wants a reward treat!
Nina T.
New Haven, CT
 I adore this yogurt. I'd buy it every time I go to Walmart and shop right. It taste like strawberry banana. I eat the low fat one and it is so much healthier. I get this every time I go shopping for me In my family. I would definitely buy this again obviously. I would recommend this to anybody.
Anna D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love to have some of these on occasion. There are actual fruit chunks in there which I like, I think it gives a nice texture difference. I love to freeze these and have yogurt pops. Have had these for years! Walmart and Sam's Club sells a big pack of them for a value price.
Ashley B.
Gainesville
These are so yummy and healthy, I love them. Not to mention super affordable, almost 2 for 1! Yoplait has a variety of flavors varying from pumpkin pie to blueberry to vanilla but this one is my favorite. If you're a yogurt fan in a budget I certainly recommend it
Kelsey S.
Pierre, SD
Love Yoplait yogurt! I like that my kid enjoys them. I usually buy them at my local grocery store but sometimes WalMart. They have a good price. They have great flavor. Yes, I still continue to buy & will continue & recommend to others.
Erica L.
Hagerman, NM
As far as yogurts go that are considered light this one does the job. As someone who is constantly looking for great tasting products that are better for you, this is one I can sneak past the kids.
The flavor is plentiful. It has the flavors specified on the container and their is no weird after taste you tend to get with "light" products. The down side, according to the kids, is the size (learning portion control is obviously not their top priority but we're working on it).
This is definitely a go to snack product.
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love to keep yogurt in the house for my family. It's so versatile! Yoplait Light Strawberry Banana Yogurt is often my breakfast of choice. My son likes to bring it to school in his lunch and we all enjoy Yoplait as a healthy dessert option. I have even popped a popsicle stick through the top & frozen them for an extra cool treat! Bottom line, it tastes wonderful, is super creamy, keeps me full and is a healthy alternative to sugary cereals or ice cream.
Rachel R.
This is my favorite yogurt! I love to add some Granola to the top of my yogurt to give it texture and add a little sweetness. This is my favorite yogurt because it have real chunks of strawberry in it and I feel like it is just such a wholesome product from a great company! Great snack for when you are watching your calories!