Yoplait® Light Strawberries 'n Bananas Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Wendy C.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Strawberries, Sugar, Banana Puree, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

Kathryn J.
This is my favor yogurt flavor. Yoplait has many variety’s, but I don’t often find the unique one in my grocery store. I prefer the light to the original. The texture is more light rather than thick, which I prefer.
Kerye H.
Delicious. I love that they offer a fat free option since I am obsessed with their yogurt. It’s so yummy. And it doesn’t break the bank and lasts a while in the fridge so it’s easy to stock up.
Faith W.
Chambersburg
Creamy and light yogurt but because it was fat free a lot of the flavor was missing from it compared to the regular Yoplait yogurt. So if you don't mind losing some of the flavor to get that low calorie snack then it is a great product for you. I would buy this again if there was no other choices and if I was looking to go on a diet again.
Charissa C.
Es una marca increíble nunca la había probado hasta que lo intente y esta muy buena un sabor rico con frutillas y lo mejor es que es light, siempre lo consumo también el original que no es light tiene un buen precio y tamaño.
Mariah A.
California
I am not a really big fan of Yogurt but this is the only brand I actually like
I am not sure what it is exactly but no other brand does it for me!
These are also cheap so its even better!
This is the brand I always had in my house growing up.
Its good and i would recommend
Emily C.
Loveland, CO
I love this! I am usually pretty skeptical about anything that doesn't have actual banana in it, but this really tasted like bananas as well as strawberries of course. The bits of fruit are small enough that my almost 2 year old can eat the yogurt without any issues.
Sam Q.
Oklahoma city, OK
This is delicious. I'm generally in a hurry most mornings and don't have the time or motivation to make a well rounded breakfast. This is the next best thing and leaves me full for longer than I anticipated.
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Every now and again I'd have these. You see them in commercials all the time. I just want it to be less calories. Also one thats easier on lactose intolerant people.
Deajanae H.
Columbia, MO
My favorite yogurt in the world, quick snack to take on the go.  Tastes very rich and natural to the fruits used inside. Get it at any of your local groceries stores, their about 89¢ per container.
Stephanie D.
Hickory
I use this for my parfaits and just to mix with bananas in general. It is very affordable and tastes great! I'm usually not a fan of artificial banana flavors but mixing with the strawberries it tastes amazing. my favorite yogurt brand