Yoplait® Light Strawberries 'n Bananas Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Wendy C.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Strawberries, Sugar, Banana Puree, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

Jessica P.
Valley City
So yummy!!  I love all of the yoplait flavors that I’ve tried!  The price is usually right since I often times find them on sale at our local grocery store.  I haven’t tried many different brands of yogurt, but I recommend this one.   Yoplait® Light Strawberries 'n Bananas Fat Free Yogurt
Kerye S.
Delicious. I love that they offer a fat free option since I am obsessed with their yogurt. It’s so yummy. And it doesn’t break the bank and lasts a while in the fridge so it’s easy to stock up.
Kaiden M.
Kalamazoo
I love the fluffy texture of this, and usually I'm picky about texture. It helps to love the taste of the added nutrition. The strawberry banana is definitely my favorite and one of the few yogurt flavors I really enjoy. I would definitely recommend adding this to any diet that wants a reward treat!
Nina T.
New haven , CT
 I adore this yogurt. I'd buy it every time I go to Walmart and shop right. It taste like strawberry banana. I eat the low fat one and it is so much healthier. I get this every time I go shopping for me In my family. I would definitely buy this again obviously. I would recommend this to anybody.
Ashley B.
Gainesville
These are so yummy and healthy, I love them. Not to mention super affordable, almost 2 for 1! Yoplait has a variety of flavors varying from pumpkin pie to blueberry to vanilla but this one is my favorite. If you're a yogurt fan in a budget I certainly recommend it
Kelsey S.
Pierre, SD
Love Yoplait yogurt! I like that my kid enjoys them. I usually buy them at my local grocery store but sometimes WalMart. They have a good price. They have great flavor. Yes, I still continue to buy & will continue & recommend to others.
Jacinda S.
You would never know it’s fat free! I eat this one and the strawberry shortcake one every morning. If you are a kroger shopper they always have them on sale too! I used to not be a yogurt fan until I had these
Roxann F.
It's my favorite!!!!!!!!
The flavor is so good.
The texture isjust right!!!!
Please give it a try.
It's always a good price. It smells awesome.
All flavors are great.
I cant say enough about this product..
Cati H.
Clay City, KY
Always my go-to yogurt. It’s light creamy and a good price. As a repeat customer I will always love it! The flavor is good and it’s not sour at all. I will only buy yoplait brand for yogurt. Would definitely recommend.
Rose W.
Greenwood, SC
Great for the price. Tastes amazing and I love strawberry banana. It goes bad kinda fast which sucks. I’ve tried chobani and this is better. This is a very light yogurt which is nice. I would buy it again.