BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light Red Velvet Cake Fat Free Yogurt
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
1/3 Fewer Calories Than The Leading Low Fat Yogurt.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
See Yoplait.com for diet plan.
2 Week Tuneup™.
You could lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!
6 oz (170g). see more...

Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Columbia, TN
This yogurt is so yummy. It really taste like red velvet cake. I absolutely love it.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Fort Myers, FL
Foodie Expert
This stuff tastes so good! It's a great way to be healthy, but still feel like you're eating sweets
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
Not good at all. Red velvet fan but not of this. it almost taste chalky to me, yuck!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor, it really does taste like red velvet cake, and it's so filling! This is the best one I think, I love most of yoplait but the red velvet cake is my favorite one! Everyone who likes red velvet cake should go out and try this!!!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
This is one of my favorite flavors of yogurt! it tastes like dessert while you're also eating healthy! always a nice treat
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is full of chemicals. I'd only eat this if I had no other alternative.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
This seriously tastes like Red Velvet! It's so delicious and healthy! I love that I can "indulge" without going overboard in calories like regular Red Velvet would make me do.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Wallington , NJ
Foodie Expert
This is actually really delicious. It's flavor is not overpowering and with it being light, you don't feel like you're being jipped out of flavor.
yuri l.
yuri l.
Great taste ....... great snack ...... healthy ..... ...............................................
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
This is the only yogurt I eat! It really tastes great and doesn't taste like yogurt to me at all.