BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light Red Velvet Cake Fat Free Yogurt
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
1/3 Fewer Calories Than The Leading Low Fat Yogurt.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
See Yoplait.com for diet plan.
2 Week Tuneup™.
You could lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!
6 oz (170g). see more...

Alina E.
Alina E.
Philadelphia, PA
One of the best yogurts ever! It definetly taste like red velvet cake ! I bought it at walmart ! I love this brand of yogurt it has the best flavours
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
This is one of my favorite flavors of yogurt! it tastes like dessert while you're also eating healthy! always a nice treat
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold, NJ
I love this flavor, it really does taste like red velvet cake, and it's so filling! This is the best one I think, I love most of yoplait but the red velvet cake is my favorite one! Everyone who likes red velvet cake should go out and try this!!!
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Columbia, TN
This yogurt is so yummy. It really taste like red velvet cake. I absolutely love it.
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
Yoplait yogurts are great. I usually have them for breakfast at my desk at work. The red velvet cake one is delicious. Usually I can buy 10 for $10
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
This is the only yogurt I eat! It really tastes great and doesn't taste like yogurt to me at all.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Not good at all. Red velvet fan but not of this. it almost taste chalky to me, yuck!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is full of chemicals. I'd only eat this if I had no other alternative.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
This seriously tastes like Red Velvet! It's so delicious and healthy! I love that I can "indulge" without going overboard in calories like regular Red Velvet would make me do.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Wallington , NJ
Foodie Expert
This is actually really delicious. It's flavor is not overpowering and with it being light, you don't feel like you're being jipped out of flavor.