Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#627 in Yogurt
Yoplait® Light Red Velvet Cake Fat Free Yogurt
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
1/3 Fewer Calories Than The Leading Low Fat Yogurt.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
See Yoplait.com for diet plan.
2 Week Tuneup™.
You could lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!
6 oz (170g).
Brandi S.
Brandi S.

This yogurt is very yummy! Has a great flavor! Also is good for doing frozen yogurt bites.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN

Not good at all. Red velvet fan but not of this. it almost taste chalky to me, yuck!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

This is one of my favorite flavors of yogurt! it tastes like dessert while you're also eating healthy! always a nice treat
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

This is the only yogurt I eat! It really tastes great and doesn't taste like yogurt to me at all.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Philadelphia, PA

This stuff is full of chemicals. I'd only eat this if I had no other alternative.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX

This seriously tastes like Red Velvet! It's so delicious and healthy! I love that I can "indulge" without going overboard in calories like regular Red Velvet would make me do.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Wallington , NJ

This is actually really delicious. It's flavor is not overpowering and with it being light, you don't feel like you're being jipped out of flavor.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Fort Myers, FL

This stuff tastes so good! It's a great way to be healthy, but still feel like you're eating sweets
yuri l.
yuri l.

Great taste ....... great snack ...... healthy ..... ...............................................
Alina E.
Alina E.
Philadelphia, PA

One of the best yogurts ever! It definetly taste like red velvet cake ! I bought it at walmart ! I love this brand of yogurt it has the best flavours

Join Now