Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#633 in Yogurt
Yoplait® Light Red Velvet Cake Fat Free Yogurt
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
1/3 Fewer Calories Than The Leading Low Fat Yogurt.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
See Yoplait.com for diet plan.
2 Week Tuneup™.
You could lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!
6 oz (170g).
Kasarah M.
Kasarah M.
Lexington

Nice sweet flavor. Didn't really taste like red velvet cake but it was a sweet satisfying yogurt version.
Yanelis M.
Yanelis M.

I love greek yoghurt and i love red velvet cake so this one is my obsession!!! Everyone should try it
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

So yummy. Red velvet is my favorite. And I feel a little less guilty when I eat it instead of cake!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.

This yogurt is very yummy! Has a great flavor! Also is good for doing frozen yogurt bites.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Whitestown, IN

This flavor tastes almost as good as the real thing but with a lot less sugar and calories. So delicious!
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Columbia, TN

This yogurt is so yummy. It really taste like red velvet cake. I absolutely love it.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

This is the only yogurt I eat! It really tastes great and doesn't taste like yogurt to me at all.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

This is one of my favorite flavors of yogurt! it tastes like dessert while you're also eating healthy! always a nice treat
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN

Not good at all. Red velvet fan but not of this. it almost taste chalky to me, yuck!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Philadelphia, PA

This stuff is full of chemicals. I'd only eat this if I had no other alternative.