Yoplait® Light Red Velvet Cake Flavored Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Brooklynn S.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Light Red Velvet Cake Fat Free Yogurt
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
1/3 Fewer Calories Than The Leading Low Fat Yogurt.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
See Yoplait.com for diet plan.
2 Week Tuneup™.
You could lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!
6 oz (170g).

Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
This seriously tastes like Red Velvet! It's so delicious and healthy! I love that I can "indulge" without going overboard in calories like regular Red Velvet would make me do.
Emma O.
Savannah, GA
This yogurt tastes good and is good for you! I eat it every mornin with breakfast and it goes nicely with my cereal, staying light but giving me the calcium I need.
Alina E.
Philadelphia, PA
One of the best yogurts ever! It definetly taste like red velvet cake ! I bought it at walmart ! I love this brand of yogurt it has the best flavours
Tori W.
This yogurt is amazing!! I love red velvet cake so I loved this!! It was rich, creamy and healthy! I bought it at Food Lion! It was expensive at all!
Jessica S.
Wallington , NJ
This is actually really delicious. It's flavor is not overpowering and with it being light, you don't feel like you're being jipped out of flavor.
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
Yoplait yogurts are great. I usually have them for breakfast at my desk at work. The red velvet cake one is delicious. Usually I can buy 10 for $10
Rachel D.
The first bite of this tastes like red velvet, but after that it just starts to taste sour. This isn't very good and I would not recommend.
amanda f.
Pueblo, CO
I loved this really taste like cake and makes you feel satisfied I always eat these for breakfast and makes me full I would recommend.
Angela K.
I dislike this product. The cake flavoring tastes like a chemical and fake. I'd recommend a different flavor since it's a good brand.
Alina L.
Claremont, NC
Really yummy. Great for a little snack or to bring to work to eat. Doesn't really taste like red velvet cake but it's still good.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this taste like the real thing?