Yoplait Light Red Velvet Cake Flavored Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Brooklynn S.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light Red Velvet Cake Fat Free Yogurt
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
1/3 Fewer Calories Than The Leading Low Fat Yogurt.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
See Yoplait.com for diet plan.
2 Week Tuneup™.
You could lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!
6 oz (170g). see more...

Kylie D.
Kylie D.
The product just taste so good it's unbelievable how much good taste I mean if you don't you should taste yourself because it taste so amazing it's very fordable and I just love it so much I look at Walmart and I totally recommend it
Liz M.
Liz M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Very nice and delicious. Has a very good desert like taste so it does not seem like you are eating yogurt. I purchased this at Walmart. It has a cake like taste to it. Would definitely repurchase.
Cagney H.
Cagney H.
South Charleston
Foodie Expert
I love Yoplait Light Red Velvet Cake Flavored Fat Free Yogurt! It is a great taste to be a light yogurt. Still very flavorful. I also love all of the other flavors. I would recommend this yogurt.
Brooklynn S.
Brooklynn S.
Centreville, AL
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of Yoplait Light! If I could lick every last drop of it out while looking this cute, I would. But I'll let the pup do it for me instead. #minischnauzersloveit #furbaby
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
Love this yogurt. It's great when you want a quick breakfast or something sweet. I like that it doesn't have aspartame in it and the flavor tastes really good. It gets rid of a craving for an actual cupcake.
Tori W.
Tori W.
This yogurt is amazing!! I love red velvet cake so I loved this!! It was rich, creamy and healthy! I bought it at Food Lion! It was expensive at all!
Angela K.
Angela K.
I dislike this product. The cake flavoring tastes like a chemical and fake. I'd recommend a different flavor since it's a good brand.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
This is an interesting yogurt. I will say that it tastes like red velvet, but it also has this artificial taste as well.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Valdosta
If you are trying to eat healthy and have a sweet tooth, this yogurt will help satisfy those sweet cravings. It is so good!
christina a.
christina a.
This yogurt is very good! I love yoplait. I like the flavor of it, and it has a good texture to it. It's very delicious