Yoplait Light Red Velvet Cake Flavored Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Brooklynn S.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light Red Velvet Cake Fat Free Yogurt
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
1/3 Fewer Calories Than The Leading Low Fat Yogurt.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
See Yoplait.com for diet plan.
2 Week Tuneup™.
You could lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!
6 oz (170g). see more...

Solanyes F.

I really like, they are very very good is my favorite brand of yogurt, it fascinates me are divine, great for breakfast or snack.
Alina L.
Appleton, WI
Really yummy. Great for a little snack or to bring to work to eat. Doesn't really taste like red velvet cake but it's still good.
Camila C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite flavor is so good and yeah I love whatever I don't eat it for diet or anything I just really like the taste
Ilona P.
Kings Mountain, NC
The perfect snack. It full fills my snack cravings and helps me satyr away from all those crazy junk food snacks.
Kim D.
Oil City
I love red velvet cake. This did not compare. Usually love yoplait Greek yogurt. This just was not a good flavor.
Brandi L.
Napoleonville, LA
I love this yogurt. I love the way it tastes but I'm thinking about switching flavors not sure as of yet though.
Amanda R.
So yummy. Red velvet is my favorite. And I feel a little less guilty when I eat it instead of cake!
JM S.
Stockton
We are going crazy over this red velvet flavored yogurt. And hear this it is a light yogurt. It satisfies your sweet craving with less amount of fat and sugar. It also includes other yummy dessert flavors like cupcakes and lemon bars. This is our dessert replacement and we always buy it in our local markets.
Nicole P.
Tulsa
I have loved all of the light options. I will purchase them almost every time i am at the store. I have noticed that the flavors are not consistent and i'm not positive why some of the flavors arent kept. I do love them, i just hate that the flavors seem to not always be available.
Kylie D.
The product just taste so good it's unbelievable how much good taste I mean if you don't you should taste yourself because it taste so amazing it's very fordable and I just love it so much I look at Walmart and I totally recommend it
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
Does this taste like the real thing?