Yoplait Light Red Velvet Cake Flavored Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Brooklynn S.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light Red Velvet Cake Fat Free Yogurt
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
1/3 Fewer Calories Than The Leading Low Fat Yogurt.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
See Yoplait.com for diet plan.
2 Week Tuneup™.
You could lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!
6 oz (170g). see more...

Alina L.
Alina L.
Claremont, NC
Really yummy. Great for a little snack or to bring to work to eat. Doesn't really taste like red velvet cake but it's still good.
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
Foodie Expert

I really like, they are very very good is my favorite brand of yogurt, it fascinates me are divine, great for breakfast or snack.
Camila C.
Camila C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite flavor is so good and yeah I love whatever I don't eat it for diet or anything I just really like the taste
Ilona P.
Ilona P.
Kings Mountain, NC
The perfect snack. It full fills my snack cravings and helps me satyr away from all those crazy junk food snacks.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Oil City
I love red velvet cake. This did not compare. Usually love yoplait Greek yogurt. This just was not a good flavor.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Napoleonville, LA
I love this yogurt. I love the way it tastes but I'm thinking about switching flavors not sure as of yet though.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
So yummy. Red velvet is my favorite. And I feel a little less guilty when I eat it instead of cake!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Tulsa
I have loved all of the light options. I will purchase them almost every time i am at the store. I have noticed that the flavors are not consistent and i'm not positive why some of the flavors arent kept. I do love them, i just hate that the flavors seem to not always be available.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Cameron
This definitely wasn't one of my favorite flavors. It has a bit of an odd taste to it. I feel it's overly sweet. I like my yogurt to be a little less sweet. It's affordable but wish I had liked it a lot better than what I do.
Kya R.
Kya R.
dacula
sooo yummy ! mix this with granola & fruit :)))) . You can get this at any grocery story , i got mine at publix.. I buy it when i am going to work out or going to work ... sooo yummy !!! Totally buy this or the lime green