Yoplait® Light Red Velvet Cake Flavored Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Brooklynn S.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Light Red Velvet Cake Fat Free Yogurt
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
1/3 Fewer Calories Than The Leading Low Fat Yogurt.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
See Yoplait.com for diet plan.
2 Week Tuneup™.
You could lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!
6 oz (170g).

Carrie M.
Atlanta, GA
Love this yogurt. It's great when you want a quick breakfast or something sweet. I like that it doesn't have aspartame in it and the flavor tastes really good. It gets rid of a craving for an actual cupcake.
Liz M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Very nice and delicious. Has a very good desert like taste so it does not seem like you are eating yogurt. I purchased this at Walmart. It has a cake like taste to it. Would definitely repurchase.
Brooklynn S.
Centreville, AL
This is my favorite flavor of Yoplait Light! If I could lick every last drop of it out while looking this cute, I would. But I'll let the pup do it for me instead. #minischnauzersloveit #furbaby
Cagney H.
South Charleston
I love Yoplait Light Red Velvet Cake Flavored Fat Free Yogurt! It is a great taste to be a light yogurt. Still very flavorful. I also love all of the other flavors. I would recommend this yogurt.
Hayley C.
Beverly, MA
This yogurt is pretty good... Flavor is very much like red velvet cake! This is good for people who like desserts but don't want to ruin their diet. I'm a repeat consumer. This helps my sweet cravings. I'm not saying that it tastes exactly like eating a slice of red velvet cake BUT it's a healthy snack to grab instead of cake.
Joanne M.
Cazenovia, NY
I like this kind of yogurt and although I don't go for red velvet cake I did try this yogurt flavor. It was delicious and light. Felt like I was cheating on a diet but was pretty healthy. I buy this product at Wegmans and the price is economical. Great product for a treat!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love this flavor, it really does taste like red velvet cake, and it's so filling! This is the best one I think, I love most of yoplait but the red velvet cake is my favorite one! Everyone who likes red velvet cake should go out and try this!!!
Erin C.
This tasted like sweeter version of the strawberry yogurt but still very delicious as far as yogurt flavors go. I think I was wanting it to taste more like the cake to kill my craving for it but it did enough to help me skirt it for a few hours. I indulged later that night.
Meagan D.
Valdosta , GA
Yogurt is one of my favorite things to eat when I am trying to eat healthy. Yoplait always has the best flavors. The res velvet is my favorite because it taste just like red velvet cake!
Abbey G.
Wingate, NC
I love the cake flavors of these yogurts. Tastes amazing and it's not bad for you at all! Also most grocery stores have these as 10 for 10$ so they won't break the bank!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this taste like the real thing?