Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#633 in Yogurt
Yoplait® Light Red Velvet Cake Fat Free Yogurt
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
1/3 Fewer Calories Than The Leading Low Fat Yogurt.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
See Yoplait.com for diet plan.
2 Week Tuneup™.
You could lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!
6 oz (170g).
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

The first bite of this tastes like red velvet, but after that it just starts to taste sour. This isn't very good and I would not recommend.
amanda f.
amanda f.
Pueblo, CO

I loved this really taste like cake and makes you feel satisfied I always eat these for breakfast and makes me full I would recommend.
Angela K.
Angela K.

I dislike this product. The cake flavoring tastes like a chemical and fake. I'd recommend a different flavor since it's a good brand.
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.

I really like, they are very very good is my favorite brand of yogurt, it fascinates me are divine, great for breakfast or snack.
Alina L.
Alina L.
Claremont, NC

Really yummy. Great for a little snack or to bring to work to eat. Doesn't really taste like red velvet cake but it's still good.
Camila C.
Camila C.
Virginia Bch, VA

This is my favorite flavor is so good and yeah I love whatever I don't eat it for diet or anything I just really like the taste
christina a.
christina a.

This yogurt is very good! I love yoplait. I like the flavor of it, and it has a good texture to it. It's very delicious
Ilona P.
Ilona P.
Kings Mountain, NC

The perfect snack. It full fills my snack cravings and helps me satyr away from all those crazy junk food snacks.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Oil City

I love red velvet cake. This did not compare. Usually love yoplait Greek yogurt. This just was not a good flavor.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Napoleonville, LA

I love this yogurt. I love the way it tastes but I'm thinking about switching flavors not sure as of yet though.