BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light Red Velvet Cake Fat Free Yogurt
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
1/3 Fewer Calories Than The Leading Low Fat Yogurt.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
See Yoplait.com for diet plan.
2 Week Tuneup™.
You could lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!
6 oz (170g). see more...

Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.

I really like, they are very very good is my favorite brand of yogurt, it fascinates me are divine, great for breakfast or snack.
Alina L.
Alina L.
Claremont, NC
Really yummy. Great for a little snack or to bring to work to eat. Doesn't really taste like red velvet cake but it's still good.
Camila C.
Camila C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite flavor is so good and yeah I love whatever I don't eat it for diet or anything I just really like the taste
Kim D.
Kim D.
Oil City
I love red velvet cake. This did not compare. Usually love yoplait Greek yogurt. This just was not a good flavor.
Ilona P.
Ilona P.
Kings Mountain, NC
The perfect snack. It full fills my snack cravings and helps me satyr away from all those crazy junk food snacks.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Napoleonville, LA
I love this yogurt. I love the way it tastes but I'm thinking about switching flavors not sure as of yet though.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
So yummy. Red velvet is my favorite. And I feel a little less guilty when I eat it instead of cake!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Very nice and delicious. Has a very good desert like taste so it does not seem like you are eating yogurt. I purchased this at Walmart. It has a cake like taste to it. Would definitely repurchase.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Auburn
Love this yogurt. It's great when you want a quick breakfast or something sweet. I like that it doesn't have aspartame in it and the flavor tastes really good. It gets rid of a craving for an actual cupcake.
Tori W.
Tori W.
This yogurt is amazing!! I love red velvet cake so I loved this!! It was rich, creamy and healthy! I bought it at Food Lion! It was expensive at all!