Add a Photo

#627 in Yogurt
Yoplait® Light Red Velvet Cake Fat Free Yogurt
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
1/3 Fewer Calories Than The Leading Low Fat Yogurt.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
See Yoplait.com for diet plan.
2 Week Tuneup™.
You could lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!
6 oz (170g).
Angela K.
Angela K.

I dislike this product. The cake flavoring tastes like a chemical and fake. I'd recommend a different flavor since it's a good brand.
Alina L.
Alina L.
Claremont, NC

Really yummy. Great for a little snack or to bring to work to eat. Doesn't really taste like red velvet cake but it's still good.
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
MIAMI, FL

I really like, they are very very good is my favorite brand of yogurt, it fascinates me are divine, great for breakfast or snack.
Camila C.
Camila C.
Virginia Bch, VA

This is my favorite flavor is so good and yeah I love whatever I don't eat it for diet or anything I just really like the taste
christina a.
christina a.

This yogurt is very good! I love yoplait. I like the flavor of it, and it has a good texture to it. It's very delicious
Kim D.
Kim D.
Oil City

I love red velvet cake. This did not compare. Usually love yoplait Greek yogurt. This just was not a good flavor.
Ilona P.
Ilona P.
Kings Mountain, NC

The perfect snack. It full fills my snack cravings and helps me satyr away from all those crazy junk food snacks.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Napoleonville, LA

I love this yogurt. I love the way it tastes but I'm thinking about switching flavors not sure as of yet though.
Yanelis M.
Yanelis M.

I love greek yoghurt and i love red velvet cake so this one is my obsession!!! Everyone should try it
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

So yummy. Red velvet is my favorite. And I feel a little less guilty when I eat it instead of cake!

Join Now