Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtYoplait
Yoplait Light Red Velvet Cake Flavored Fat Free Yogurt

Yoplait® Light Red Velvet Cake Flavored Fat Free Yogurt

Yoplait® Light Red Velvet Cake Fat Free Yogurt
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
1/3 Fewer Calories Than The Leading Low Fat Yogurt.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
See Yoplait.com for diet plan.
2 Week Tuneup™.
You could lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!
6 oz (170g).

Does this taste like the real thing?
Start your review of Yoplait® Light Red Velvet Cake Flavored Fat Free Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Abbey G.
Charlotte, NC
I love the cake flavors of these yogurts. Tastes amazing and it's not bad for you at all! Also most grocery stores have these as 10 for 10$ so they won't break the bank!
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
I love the light versions of this brand! I prefer the light over the regular and the red velvet is such a great fun flavor! It's like I'm eating dessert as a snack and can feel good about it! Definitely recommend.
Ilona P.
Kings Mountain, NC
The perfect snack. It full fills my snack cravings and helps me satyr away from all those crazy junk food snacks.
Hayley C.
Beverly, MA
This yogurt is pretty good... Flavor is very much like red velvet cake! This is good for people who like desserts but don't want to ruin their diet. I'm a repeat consumer. This helps my sweet cravings. I'm not saying that it tastes exactly like eating a slice of red velvet cake BUT it's a healthy snack to grab instead of cake.
Kaley M.
mangum, OK
This yogurt is delicious and perfect for when you have a sweet tooth but don’t want to indulge in junk food. The price is very affordable. It definitely has a cake taste and I would recommend trying it out!
Larenzo K.
Elizabeth City
Taste like cake!! Great late evening snack!!! Would love to taste other cake flavors! Great price for a quick snack!
Jordan R.
Columbia, TN
This yogurt is so yummy. It really taste like red velvet cake. I absolutely love it.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love this flavor, it really does taste like red velvet cake, and it's so filling! This is the best one I think, I love most of yoplait but the red velvet cake is my favorite one! Everyone who likes red velvet cake should go out and try this!!!
Camila C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite flavor is so good and yeah I love whatever I don't eat it for diet or anything I just really like the taste
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
Yoplait yogurts are great. I usually have them for breakfast at my desk at work. The red velvet cake one is delicious. Usually I can buy 10 for $10
Ask a question to the Influenster community...