Yoplait Light Red Velvet Cake Flavored Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Brooklynn S.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light Red Velvet Cake Fat Free Yogurt
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
1/3 Fewer Calories Than The Leading Low Fat Yogurt.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
See Yoplait.com for diet plan.
2 Week Tuneup™.
You could lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!
6 oz (170g). see more...

Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
This stuff tastes just like a red velvet cup cake but it’s also light in calories as well. I eat the light version and eat it for breakfast. For whole who count macros and such:

Kilojoules: 377
Sodium: 80 mg
Carbs: 16 g
Sugars: 10 g
Protein: 5 g
Vitamin A: 15%
Calcium: 15%

This is for the Red Velvet LIGHT.
Avondia M.
Irvine
Love the flavors of all their products but this one would have to be my favorite. It has an amazing fall or without taking away from the basic yogurt flavor. It’s probably the best balance of Hogarth I’ve ever eaten.
JM S.
Stockton
We are going crazy over this red velvet flavored yogurt. And hear this it is a light yogurt. It satisfies your sweet craving with less amount of fat and sugar. It also includes other yummy dessert flavors like cupcakes and lemon bars. This is our dessert replacement and we always buy it in our local markets.
caitlyn w.
Tebbetts
This is my favorite yogurt. It is super sweet but not overly sweet. It also tasted exactly like red velvet. It is super inexpensive. It is one yogurt that I continue to buy over and over again without hesitation.
Nicole P.
Tulsa
I have loved all of the light options. I will purchase them almost every time i am at the store. I have noticed that the flavors are not consistent and i'm not positive why some of the flavors arent kept. I do love them, i just hate that the flavors seem to not always be available.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
I love the light versions of this brand! I prefer the light over the regular and the red velvet is such a great fun flavor! It's like I'm eating dessert as a snack and can feel good about it! Definitely recommend.
Kylie D.
The product just taste so good it's unbelievable how much good taste I mean if you don't you should taste yourself because it taste so amazing it's very fordable and I just love it so much I look at Walmart and I totally recommend it
Kristina C.
Cameron, NC
This definitely wasn't one of my favorite flavors. It has a bit of an odd taste to it. I feel it's overly sweet. I like my yogurt to be a little less sweet. It's affordable but wish I had liked it a lot better than what I do.
Kya R.
dacula
sooo yummy ! mix this with granola & fruit :)))) . You can get this at any grocery story , i got mine at publix.. I buy it when i am going to work out or going to work ... sooo yummy !!! Totally buy this or the lime green
Abbey G.
Conover, NC
I love the cake flavors of these yogurts. Tastes amazing and it's not bad for you at all! Also most grocery stores have these as 10 for 10$ so they won't break the bank!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this taste like the real thing?