Yoplait Light Red Velvet Cake Flavored Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Brooklynn S.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light Red Velvet Cake Fat Free Yogurt
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
1/3 Fewer Calories Than The Leading Low Fat Yogurt.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
See Yoplait.com for diet plan.
2 Week Tuneup™.
You could lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!
6 oz (170g). see more...

Hayley C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
This yogurt is pretty good... Flavor is very much like red velvet cake! This is good for people who like desserts but don't want to ruin their diet. I'm a repeat consumer. This helps my sweet cravings. I'm not saying that it tastes exactly like eating a slice of red velvet cake BUT it's a healthy snack to grab instead of cake.
Erin C.
Foodie Expert
This tasted like sweeter version of the strawberry yogurt but still very delicious as far as yogurt flavors go. I think I was wanting it to taste more like the cake to kill my craving for it but it did enough to help me skirt it for a few hours. I indulged later that night.
Joanne M.
Cazenovia, NY
Foodie Expert
I like this kind of yogurt and although I don't go for red velvet cake I did try this yogurt flavor. It was delicious and light. Felt like I was cheating on a diet but was pretty healthy. I buy this product at Wegmans and the price is economical. Great product for a treat!
Misty B.
Johnson City, TN
Out of all the flavors that Yoplait offers this is the only flavor my children will eat. We buy at least 20 cups at a time. The price is right it's a healthy snack and i would much rather that they choose this over sugary snacks
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
I love the light versions of this brand! I prefer the light over the regular and the red velvet is such a great fun flavor! It's like I'm eating dessert as a snack and can feel good about it! Definitely recommend.
Meagan D.
Lake Park, GA
Yogurt is one of my favorite things to eat when I am trying to eat healthy. Yoplait always has the best flavors. The res velvet is my favorite because it taste just like red velvet cake!
Abbey G.
Wingate, NC
I love the cake flavors of these yogurts. Tastes amazing and it's not bad for you at all! Also most grocery stores have these as 10 for 10$ so they won't break the bank!
Emma O.
Savannah, GA
This yogurt tastes good and is good for you! I eat it every mornin with breakfast and it goes nicely with my cereal, staying light but giving me the calcium I need.
Rachel D.
The first bite of this tastes like red velvet, but after that it just starts to taste sour. This isn't very good and I would not recommend.
amanda f.
Pueblo, CO
I loved this really taste like cake and makes you feel satisfied I always eat these for breakfast and makes me full I would recommend.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
Does this taste like the real thing?