BY YOPLAIT

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Yoplait Light Red Raspberry Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Katie O.
Metairie, LA
This is my favorite yogurt to buy! Usually under a dollar and always on sale every few weeks! It’s super creamy and just enough to sweeten the morning without ruining it with something bad plus I love raspberries
Samantha H.
One of my favorite yogurts! Not a lot of calories, fills you up, and tastes GOOD. Has little fruit pieces and everything. Buy these individually or buy the box from Publix at least once a month.
Gia J.
I pick this up when I don't have much time to eat during the morning or when I need to pick something quick for lunch when I'm on the go. It pairs really well with a granola bar or pretzels if you're eating it for a snack or a quick substitute for lunch. I don't like it much on it's own because of the larger pieces of fruit, but other wise it's good.
Taylor M.
Delicious product! Has the real flavor or raspberries. It is a very healthy choice that tastes good as well! Can be bought from any grocery store in all different flavors. (personally the raspberry flavor is my favorite!) Goes great with other foods as well like pretzels. No downsides to this product. Would recommend to others!
Heather M.
Rochester
This raspberry yogurt is pretty good. It can be found at pretty much any grocery store (Walmart, target, hyvee, etc.) The flavor is good as well as the price. Only reason I have it 4/5 stars was because I prefer smooth yogurt, and while there aren't many fruit chucks, there are some. I would buy again. Good with granola too!
Camila M.
Saint Cloud
Ive bought every single flavor of this kind of yogurt && they are all amazing! It brings little fruits in it too that makes it taste soooooo good! && it is a good value you can put anything you want in it too like oats or whatever! I would definitely recommend it
Harlie D.
Lincoln, NE
I used to be a fan of this yogurt, but now I can't stand to eat it. It's affordable, but the chunks are just way too much for me and are much too big. That taste is good, but I would like some fruit yogurts without the chunks!
Taylor R.
This yogurt has a nice texture and fruity flavor! I have always bought this brand I grew up eating it. I like that it isn't super thick and it pairs well with other foods like granola. I would definitely recommend it!
Sarah M.
Forkland, AL
So good! It is very sweet! If you like raspberries you will love this yogurt. I've been buying it on and off for years it is a great flavor and tastes like real fruit and not artificial flavors. I would but it again
Sara M.
Grove City, OH
Super good yogurt. They offer tons of flavors and they're low calorie. i've been eating them for years. There's very affordable and there's usually specials and coupons in most grocery stores. Key lime pie is the best along with boston creme pie.