BY YOPLAIT

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Yoplait Light Red Raspberry Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA
My favorite yogurt to this day and always has been. I am not a fan of the texture of Greek yogurt, so I love the normal kind. The light Yoplait yogurts taste similar to their regular ones, so I buy the light for less calories, etc. I love the raspberry flavor the most. Only con is the seeds get stuck in your teeth!
Yaicha C.
Lebanon, OR
This is the best yogurt on the market. I love the texture and flavor. The real fruit taste of the raspberries is my favorite.
Katie O.
Metairie, LA
This is my favorite yogurt to buy! Usually under a dollar and always on sale every few weeks! It’s super creamy and just enough to sweeten the morning without ruining it with something bad plus I love raspberries
Heather M.
Rochester
This raspberry yogurt is pretty good. It can be found at pretty much any grocery store (Walmart, target, hyvee, etc.) The flavor is good as well as the price. Only reason I have it 4/5 stars was because I prefer smooth yogurt, and while there aren't many fruit chucks, there are some. I would buy again. Good with granola too!
Taylor R.
This yogurt has a nice texture and fruity flavor! I have always bought this brand I grew up eating it. I like that it isn't super thick and it pairs well with other foods like granola. I would definitely recommend it!
Sarah M.
Forkland, AL
So good! It is very sweet! If you like raspberries you will love this yogurt. I've been buying it on and off for years it is a great flavor and tastes like real fruit and not artificial flavors. I would but it again
Samantha H.
One of my favorite yogurts! Not a lot of calories, fills you up, and tastes GOOD. Has little fruit pieces and everything. Buy these individually or buy the box from Publix at least once a month.
Katie M.
Louisiana
Delicious flavor, no matter if it's key lime pie or strawberry or blueberry. They are all so good. It's is a healthy, light snack that it's incredibly smooth. The best part for me is actual pieces of fruit in the yogurt.
Morgan M.
Milford
These yogurts are so yummy! They aren't chuncky or thick like Greek yogurt and the have little pieces of fruit in them. They are inexpensive and great for packing lunches for work or school. My whole family loves them
Isabella G.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
I like the vanilla flavored yogurt. I tend to fear towards yoplait because I don't like large chunks of fruit in my yogurt. I have eaten yoplait before and it's I would buy it again.