Yoplait Light Red Raspberry Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Missy H.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light Red Raspberry Fat Free Yogurt.
Grade A.
Vitamins A & D.
1/3 Fewer Calories Than The Leading Low Fat Yogurt.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
See Yoplait.com for diet plan.
2 Week Tuneup™.
You could lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!
6 oz (170g). see more...

Brooke W.
Slatington, PA
Yogurt has a surprisingly creamy texture for being a fat free product. I buy this product often because of the great value and health benefits. I would recommend this product to other buyers.
Alethea F.
Carlisle, PA
This is great especially if you let it get a little frozen! Good in smoothies and the light chunks of fruit are a nice surprise! You can get it at most grocery stores!
Monica L.
Bentonville, AR
Foodie Expert
I use to not like yogurt, but I wanted to begin eating healthier and lighter. I decided to try Yoplait because the price point is affordable. I really enjoyed the taste. I will buy again. My daughter loves them too!!!
Natalie M.
As many other people I too am a big fan of yoplait. I would say that it is affordable and has a very good taste to it, they have plenty of flavors available for your liking. I would truly recommend this to the yogurt lovers out there.
Millie L.
Union City, PA
This yogurt is very refreshing and tastes amazing! I love almost all Yoplait yogurts but this is one of my favorites. The light taste and texture really comes across as a light snack food and a healthy one at that!
Leanne T.
Castle Rock, CO
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite lite yogurt in the grocery store. It has a great sweet taste that is not tarte at all. I live that is only 100 calories and I csn use it as a healthy snack. Generic alternatives I gave found don't seem to compare. I suppose I am fairly oicky and ither name brands like Danon don't seem to be as good either.
Brian M.
Foodie Expert
As someone who does not like raspberry. I really liked how this yogurt tasted like. I was surprised that actual chunks of raspberry were used inside of the yogurt but i feel that is what made the product so unique for me. I know i sound like my describing yogurt for the first time but it was that good!
Missy H.
Foodie Expert
Yoplait Light Red Raspberry yogurt is my favorite one. I love raspberry anything. It is light, smooth and creamy. I like that it has no aspartame, so it's sweet but not fake after taste. Yoplait, Yum!
edelyn j.
Yoplait is the most delicious yogurt out there and is also very inexpensive​. You can buy them individually or in packs. They tons of wonderful delicious flavors.
Caroline J.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
This yogurt is very refreshing it has a soft feeling on the tongue and a very sweet taste. I bought it at Pick N Save and it was on sale and very affordable. I buy this every week and feel it's a great buy. Are usually add strawberries to it or blueberries or both !