Yoplait® Light Red Raspberry Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Missy H.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Raspberries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Red #40, Vitamin D3.

Hannah R.
Bradford
I love raspberries just as much as I love blueberries and peaches. I am a huge fan of Yoplait’s fruit yogurts (compared to things like the Boston creme pie one) as they include chunks of fruit that make it worthwhile. I think the yogurt is very delicious and worth the small price.
Nicole K.
Johnstown
Yoplait Red Raspberry is my favorite yogurt. I’ve tried way too many of the Yoplait Light flavors, but always come back to this flavor. My local grocery store doesn’t carry many other yogurt flavors, so I can’t say how it compares to others. But it does taste very good, and totally comparable to actual red raspberries. Yoplait Light is the only yogurt I would eat growing up and even now as an adult
Sabrina K.
Dallas
Love yoplait! It has been my ride or die since the beginning. I am very picky about which dairy I eat, always struggling to get enough, but this yogurt comes in so many flavors, it makes it easy for me to get my dairy in!
Katie O.
Metairie, LA
This is my favorite yogurt to buy! Usually under a dollar and always on sale every few weeks! It’s super creamy and just enough to sweeten the morning without ruining it with something bad plus I love raspberries
Brooke W.
Slatington, PA
Yogurt has a surprisingly creamy texture for being a fat free product. I buy this product often because of the great value and health benefits. I would recommend this product to other buyers.
Samantha H.
One of my favorite yogurts! Not a lot of calories, fills you up, and tastes GOOD. Has little fruit pieces and everything. Buy these individually or buy the box from Publix at least once a month.
Katy W.
This is still my favorite yogurt flavor! I haven't found a Greek yogurt I like,  so this is still my go-to. Low sugar and carbs make this great snack for diabetic family members.
Alethea F.
Carlisle, PA
This is great especially if you let it get a little frozen! Good in smoothies and the light chunks of fruit are a nice surprise! You can get it at most grocery stores!
Gia J.
I pick this up when I don't have much time to eat during the morning or when I need to pick something quick for lunch when I'm on the go. It pairs really well with a granola bar or pretzels if you're eating it for a snack or a quick substitute for lunch. I don't like it much on it's own because of the larger pieces of fruit, but other wise it's good.
Taylor M.
Delicious product! Has the real flavor or raspberries. It is a very healthy choice that tastes good as well! Can be bought from any grocery store in all different flavors. (personally the raspberry flavor is my favorite!) Goes great with other foods as well like pretzels. No downsides to this product. Would recommend to others!