Yoplait® Light Pumpkin Pie Fat Free Yogurt

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Caramel Color, Tricalcium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Colored With Vegetable Juice And Annatto Extract, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

• "To me, it tastes like squash baby food." in 1 review
Katie N.
Saint Peters, MO
Yummy and delightful! I'm not much of a yogurt fan but I'm trying to eat heathier and I'm glad I went with this choice ! Very creamy and great texture and consistency and very affordable !! I loved it and will be buying again! I reccomend this for sure !
Pumpkin pie everything is my life so these are fantastic and I wish they were year round.. at least at my location I've not seen them in a good while. They taste like sweet pumpkin pie and it's just heavenly! -@xxtiffanybeauty
Amanda G.
Saint Joseph, MO
Tastes just like Thabksgiving at Grandmas. I always get this as soon as it comes out. Not really compatible with anything else. I bought it at Walmart and it wasn't pricy either. I can't wait until next time to get it
Elizabeth C.
Blacksburg, VA
Yoplait is my favorite!!! They have not put a limited edition flavor out that I did not love!!!

This pumpkin pie is perfect! It gives just enough seeet to feel like you are eating a dessert instead of being healthy!
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
I would suggest (depending on your diet of course) adding a very small dollop of light Cool Whip. It is a GAME CHANGER & definitely curbs your pumpkin pie craving that I know is so hard to get rid of.
Melissa J.
My children absolutely love this product; it's quick and easy to put into their lunches and they love the pumpkin pie flavor. Since it's not available year round we buy a lot of it in the fall when it comes out.  Most of the time we purchase it at Walmart so the price is decent.
Nicholas J.
San Gabriel, CA
This yogurt is absolutely amazing. The sweet pumpkin pie is great for a slight sweet tooth, yet it is fat free! A quality, affordable yogurt that I would highly recommend to anybody. I would definitely buy it again.
Allison U.
Rochester, NY
I love pumpkin flavored things. I thought this was okay but I wouldn't say I would ever crave it. I like that it's a light option but wish they put a little more cinnamon flavor in with it
Tiffany n.
This Yoplait pumpkin pie yogurt is quite delicious my husband and I look forward to it each fall. I wish it was available year round. It's a great healthy way to enjoy pumpkin pie flavor!!!
Crystal M.
Youngstown, OH
My husband is quote possibly one of the biggest pumpkin fans I know. This unfortunately, didn't make the cut. He wasn't able to even go through half of 1 container, before pitching it. This unfortunately has an awkward, unpleasent sour taste with a pinch of spice & not enough sweetness. Maybe this flavor should have been left for pie.