Yoplait® Light Pina Colada Flavored Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Sergio O.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Never again will taste buds be put on a diet! With such a wide variety of flavors, Yoplait® Light has made managing your weight absolutely delicious. With 20 flavors at 90 calories, Yoplait Light makes healthier eating SO good!

Mimi G.
Fostoria, OH
I love Pina Colada and this is the only yogurt brand the gets the flavor right without it tasting too artificial. I'll buy these over and over
rita b.
Llano, TX
My all time favorite. Love this yogurt. Great taste and no after taste when eating this flavor. I buy it all the time. Even my kids love it.
Cherry V.
San Antonio, TX
Great taste variety of flavors easy to take for lunch or on the go for a quick snack would recommend if you're looking for a tasty treat
Robin P.
De Queen, AR
not what I was expecting at all. little disappointed with this flavor but I like the brand and will buy other flavors in the future.
Karina H.
Los Angeles, CA
Very delicious and not too sweet.
Got this with a coupon I found in the newspaper.
I would definitely buy this again and recommend z
Jennifer B.
This is the best way to have a pina colada at work without getting in trouble for drinking on the job ten Outta ten would recommend
Carolyn R.
Odessa, TX
How can this creamy deliciousness be fat free...oh well, I'm not arguing, too busy enjoying the creamy pineapple, coconut goodness
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
This one is one of my favs I've been eating this brand of yogurt for yeaaarsssss I absolutely love the orange dream cycle one.
Susan B.
Chandler, AZ
I love Pina Colada flavored stuff and this yogurt is delicious!! And the fact that it's nutritious makes it even better!
Jennifer E.
Elizabethtown, KY
Yoplait is my favorite light yogurt. I appreciate all the different flavors. I like them for breakfast with fresh fruit