Yoplait® Light Pina Colada Flavored Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Sergio O.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Never again will taste buds be put on a diet! With such a wide variety of flavors, Yoplait® Light has made managing your weight absolutely delicious. With 20 flavors at 90 calories, Yoplait Light makes healthier eating SO good!

Shirley P.
Dry prong
Wow. Just bought this seen it at walmart. Great flavor wasn't bland at all affordable as always great deals. It's good and very outstanding compared to others healthy of course what isn't healthy. Kids love it not full of sugar told my friend about it her kids love it
Taylar M.
I eat this stuff on a daily basis. It's really tasty and very affordable. They have all kind of flavors and it a really good snack. You can purchase at Walmart or Target. Not bad for the price!!
This yogurt is the best!! It has so much flavor for the little bit of calories it has! I buy it at the local supermarket with the rest of my groceries and I just eat it for a snack!! I will definitely buy all the flavors because they are so good!
Dianna P.
Duarte, CA
Many other people I know were convincing me to try this product. I'm a big fan of Yoplai yogurt products and was very excited in trying this one. But honestly this was one of the few things that I did not like from this specific yogurt brand. I don't think I'd buy it again.
yolanda c.
OMG!!! I soooo love this flavor. My daughter also enjoys the taste which makes me super happh because since she don't drink milk anymore I have to supplement to lack of calcium with yogurt and ice cream. This makes it way easier.
Bria A.
Clinton Twp, MI
im not really a fan of yogurt but i tried this and it was sooo good! its pretty affordable, it take just like pina colada its a great flavor to have! id definitely buy it again in the future and recommend anyone to buy it
Ashley W.
Goodyear, AZ
Love these yoplait cups, they were a great snack had a great taste. Was of good value and flavor, I am a repeat customer and of course will be buying again. It's very decently priced I bought this product a Walmart
Crystal M.
Dallas,Tx
I love to have this as a snack/breakfast because i enjoy eating it and it is very healthy with a good price and it does not give me much hunger so I can keep my body shape. Of course I would but this again !
Marianna R.
Katy, TX
i am so addicted to this flavors just sweet enough with delicious pieces of pineapples and coconut. This really tastes like piña colada. The best flavor in the world. I recommend it with my eyes closed
Amber B.
Thought I would like the Pina Colada flavor. I like it another things. I was a little disappointed that this tasted just a slight bit off. It still had the tropical flavors of a pina colada but something was missing.