Yoplait® Light Pina Colada Flavored Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Sergio O.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Never again will taste buds be put on a diet! With such a wide variety of flavors, Yoplait® Light has made managing your weight absolutely delicious. With 20 flavors at 90 calories, Yoplait Light makes healthier eating SO good!

yolanda c.
OMG!!! I soooo love this flavor. My daughter also enjoys the taste which makes me super happh because since she don't drink milk anymore I have to supplement to lack of calcium with yogurt and ice cream. This makes it way easier.
Bria A.
Clinton Twp, MI
im not really a fan of yogurt but i tried this and it was sooo good! its pretty affordable, it take just like pina colada its a great flavor to have! id definitely buy it again in the future and recommend anyone to buy it
Ashley W.
Goodyear, AZ
Love these yoplait cups, they were a great snack had a great taste. Was of good value and flavor, I am a repeat customer and of course will be buying again. It's very decently priced I bought this product a Walmart
Amber B.
Thought I would like the Pina Colada flavor. I like it another things. I was a little disappointed that this tasted just a slight bit off. It still had the tropical flavors of a pina colada but something was missing.
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL

The Yoplait yogurt for me is one of the best, besides it is excellent for persones who lead a fitnes life, this yogurt besides being exquisite and provide the necessary nutrients to our body helps us to eradicate the problem of constipation without much effort.
Madi S.
Ogden, UT
Im obsessed with Pina Colada anything, so when i got to try the yoplait pina colada flavor I was super excited. It was good but I wouldn't be able to eat it often. It is super sweet and tastes a bit fake. I wasn't really impressed and I wouldn't buy it again.
Vanessa E.
once again this is not the one I've tried o haven't tried this flavor but I've tired the mango ones and strawberry one and my daughter loves them that's all she want to eat and I love that they always have lives of fruit I love to eat it with cereal or oatmeal
Addison L.
Denton, TX
While it's not quite a pina coloda, obviously, its a tasty and light alternative to dessert. I keep these on hand to keep me on track with a diet when just have to have something sweet RIGHT now. They've been an absolute favorite of mine for many years!
This yogurt is the best!! It has so much flavor for the little bit of calories it has! I buy it at the local supermarket with the rest of my groceries and I just eat it for a snack!! I will definitely buy all the flavors because they are so good!
Dianna P.
Duarte, CA
Many other people I know were convincing me to try this product. I'm a big fan of Yoplai yogurt products and was very excited in trying this one. But honestly this was one of the few things that I did not like from this specific yogurt brand. I don't think I'd buy it again.