Yoplait® Light Peach With Granola Fat Free Yogurt

• Yoplait Light Peach Yogurt with Granola Fat Free Yogurt.
  • Vitamins A & D.1/3 fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
  • Grade A.New!
  • Yoplait Light Peach with Granola Fat Free Yogurt - 2 CT.
  • Naturally and artificially flavored.
  • With 100% natural granola.
  • Light fat free yogurt: 100 calories; 0g fat.
  • Leading low fat yogurt: 150 calories; 1.5g fat per 5.3 ounces.
  • Yoplait is a registered trademark of Yoplait Marques Internationales SAS (France) used under license.
  • **Live & active cultures.
  • **Meets national Yogurt Association criteria for live and active culture yogurt.
  • Comments?
  • Save cup and lid.
  • 1-800-967-5248 (M-F 7:30 - 5:30 CT) www.yoplait.com.
  • Diet exchanges: 1/2 skim milk, 2 carbohydrates.
  • 2011 Yoplait USA, Inc.
  • Ingredients:
  • Fat Free Yogurt: Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Peaches, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Pectin, Citric Acid, Calcium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Colored with Annatto Extract, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.Granola: Rolled Oats, Sugar, Crisp Rice (Milled Rice, Sugar, Salt, Corn Syrup, Barley Malt), Canola Oil, Whole Oat Flour, Molasses, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Light Peach With Granola Fat Free Yogurt!
Port arthur , TX
Delicius and good for a breakfast when you are in a hurry for your daily activities ... Love the flavor ..
Brentwood, NY
My breakfast is complete only with my yoplait, with fruits and granola is so good. No lo cambio por nada
Spanaway, WA
I love this! I personally love parfaits. and the crunchy goodness in a yogurt! its amazing! its so great!
Bethel Park, PA
so yummy, so delicious!!!!!!! I take these in my lunch every day.. such a great flavor and satisfying.
Owensburg, IN
Love any Yoplait yogurt!! I find it very satisfying and delicious. The sweet treat without the regret.
La puente , Ca
This is the bomb I love how it comes with the granola it's easy to pack for lunch & it tastes great !
Bellefonte, PA
Absolutely delicious. My favorite yogurt. So creamy and the granola has a great amount of crunch
Glendale , CA
It's okay.... The yogurt is good just a bit bland I do wish they would add more peach.
I'm not a huge yogurt fan, but I like granola, so that's what makes it better for me.
Everyone loves granola! Love the granola option to add it in or eat it separately

Looking for your answer?