Yoplait® Light Peach With Granola Fat Free Yogurt

• Yoplait Light Peach Yogurt with Granola Fat Free Yogurt.
  • Vitamins A & D.1/3 fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
  • Grade A.New!
  • Yoplait Light Peach with Granola Fat Free Yogurt - 2 CT.
  • Naturally and artificially flavored.
  • With 100% natural granola.
  • Light fat free yogurt: 100 calories; 0g fat.
  • Leading low fat yogurt: 150 calories; 1.5g fat per 5.3 ounces.
  • Yoplait is a registered trademark of Yoplait Marques Internationales SAS (France) used under license.
  • **Live & active cultures.
  • **Meets national Yogurt Association criteria for live and active culture yogurt.
  • Comments?
  • Save cup and lid.
  • 1-800-967-5248 (M-F 7:30 - 5:30 CT) www.yoplait.com.
  • Diet exchanges: 1/2 skim milk, 2 carbohydrates.
  • 2011 Yoplait USA, Inc.
  • Ingredients:
  • Fat Free Yogurt: Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Peaches, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Pectin, Citric Acid, Calcium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Colored with Annatto Extract, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.Granola: Rolled Oats, Sugar, Crisp Rice (Milled Rice, Sugar, Salt, Corn Syrup, Barley Malt), Canola Oil, Whole Oat Flour, Molasses, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Light Peach With Granola Fat Free Yogurt!
Davie, FL
Omg, I can't get over how good these are ! I am a person obsessed with peaches and yogurt so you already know I love this!
My son is always in the fridge grabbing some of these atleast they are good for him would rather him eat these then candy
Wilmington, DE
I love the yogurts that have different types of granolas and cookie crumbles at the top. I like the different textures.
Harlingen, TX
The yogurt tasted like heaven even with the granola it gives the yogurt more flavor to it and to me it's really good
Concord, GA
This make a great mid morning snack and tastes so good. I like the yogurt granola combo and it's easy to grab and go.
Swainsboro, GA
Great taste, can be used as breakfast or even a snack. Granola adds a healthy crunch to the yogurt. Mmmmmm good!
Sterling Heights, MI
Very good delicious healthy fat and I recommend a good good good good but that don't make a bad food that's good
Medford, NJ
Such delicious snacks. Very reasonably priced for a 4 pack. Good alternative to dessert when you are on a diet.
Brick, NJ
Fantastic grab and go breakfast. Love having these in my fridge. Great little snack for anytime during the day!
Love this yogurt and this flavor. Definitely something I grab every morning on my way out to school or work.

Looking for your answer?