BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait®: It is so good!® see more...

Jasmin C.
Haverhill
The taste is amazing! It's my all time favorite snack. The brand itself is my personal favorite.
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
Really delicious and great flavor! Super refreshing during the summer time or really any time! I felt as though it was a little too sweet for me but others might feel differently. Really affordable and easy to find.
Kelly🖤 M.
Santa Ana, CA
Did not like it ... didn't taste as I though it would taste ..... it smelled amazing though
Tori A.
Greenfield, OH
I buy this product every single time I go to the grocery! Its .99 cents you guys! Sometimes even cheaper on sale! The variety of flavors they have are crazy!! Taste exactly like the flavor it says every time!
Jessica K.
Preston
My children really enjoy yogurts. Yoplait has an amazing taste and its great for them to eat. Also mom aproved!!
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
This is NOT the flavor I buy I personally hate watermelon and this actual yogurt but I love the other flavors they have and so does my three year old daughter we eat it all the time.
Emilee P.
This yogurt is delicious. I'm a huge yogurt fan, and this one hits the spot. Not only is it super good for you, but also oh, so good!
Winly L.
Daly City, CA
Watermelon is my favor, feels like I'm drinks watermelon juice with creamy feel. I can't stop eating
Kelsey S.
Whitwell, TN
If you like eating healthy, and it still tasting good then this is the yogurt for you! I got mine at Walmart and it really is my top pick over any other yogurt product. It has a sweet and creamy watermelon taste and I will purchase again!
Renee P.
Punta Gorda, FL
I did not love this flavor it was a bit odd. I do love yoplait. Especially the cheesecake and Boston cream pie