BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait®: It is so good!® see more...

Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
Really delicious and great flavor! Super refreshing during the summer time or really any time! I felt as though it was a little too sweet for me but others might feel differently. Really affordable and easy to find.
Tori A.
Greenfield, OH
I buy this product every single time I go to the grocery! Its .99 cents you guys! Sometimes even cheaper on sale! The variety of flavors they have are crazy!! Taste exactly like the flavor it says every time!
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
This is NOT the flavor I buy I personally hate watermelon and this actual yogurt but I love the other flavors they have and so does my three year old daughter we eat it all the time.
Emilee P.
This yogurt is delicious. I'm a huge yogurt fan, and this one hits the spot. Not only is it super good for you, but also oh, so good!
Winly L.
Daly City, CA
Watermelon is my favor, feels like I'm drinks watermelon juice with creamy feel. I can't stop eating
Kelsey S.
Whitwell, TN
If you like eating healthy, and it still tasting good then this is the yogurt for you! I got mine at Walmart and it really is my top pick over any other yogurt product. It has a sweet and creamy watermelon taste and I will purchase again!
brenda a.
Oklahoma City, OK
This yogurt is so yummmmmmyyyyy! It's low fat and still tastes good. I live it in watermelon but also in different flavors.
Ray E.
Absolutely delicious. A refreshing snack on a warm day. A nice fruity flavor that wasn't artificial or too sweet. I purchased this particular flavor at Walmart for less than a dollar and that sadly that was the only place I could find the flavor. I would absolutely buy it again if I could find it again.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Right watermelon yogurt? Who woulda thought, my son loves this. Personally I'm not a big fan of the flavor but I still tried it, give everything a chance, very smooth and solid flavor not watery or blah. If you love watermelon this may be a good try for you!
Sydney D.
I love this brand of yogurt! All of the flavors do not disappoint. It is great for a quick snack on the go. I like eating the "light" flavors because it makes me feel like it's a little healthier and it basically tastes the same as the regular kind.