BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait®: It is so good!® see more...

maritza c.
Love it tastes like watermelon & i like watermelon flavored things makes you feel good & a great snack
Winly L.
Daly City, CA
Watermelon is my favor, feels like I'm drinks watermelon juice with creamy feel. I can't stop eating
Amber B.
Really good, helped with my digestive system also. The taste didn't linger or leave aNY aftertaste
Shane W.
Lansing, MI
It was nice. It tasted good. The strawberry chucks made me feel like I was roasting to napalm death
Amy F.
Very different flavor but not in a bad way. Not something I could eat everyday but fun for summer
Jasmin C.
Haverhill
The taste is amazing! It's my all time favorite snack. The brand itself is my personal favorite.
Tiffany M.
Portsmouth, VA
I love yogurt it's the perfect snack and my kids love it... I wish more flavors came in the case.
KaLonna D.
Havent tried this flavor but definitely love the brand and it's numerous flavors they do offer
Morgan M.
Ugh. Not a fan at all. This is awful. I wouldn't buy again, but I like their other products!
Kelly🖤 M.
Santa Ana, CA
Did not like it ... didn't taste as I though it would taste ..... it smelled amazing though