BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait®: It is so good!® see more...

Shane W.
Lansing, MI
It was nice. It tasted good. The strawberry chucks made me feel like I was roasting to napalm death
Jasmin C.
Haverhill
The taste is amazing! It's my all time favorite snack. The brand itself is my personal favorite.
Amy F.
Very different flavor but not in a bad way. Not something I could eat everyday but fun for summer
Morgan M.
Ugh. Not a fan at all. This is awful. I wouldn't buy again, but I like their other products!
Kelly🖤 M.
santa ana
Did not like it ... didn't taste as I though it would taste ..... it smelled amazing though
Darlene U.
Holly Springs, NC
Absolutely amazing. Would definitely recommend to everyone. Had a lot of nutritional value. Would buy again.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
I was skeptical about trying this. I thought it would taste artificial but surprisingly it was awesome. i went back next week an bought a case. Awesome for when you have a watermelon craving but without all the mess.
JC H.
Danville, KY
I tried this one day and absolutely hated it. I have never disliked a tools it yogurt, but this was just gross. It's tart, but not in a pleasant way. Doesn't even really taste like watermelon.
Andie G.
Out of all watermelon flavored anything this is my favorite watermelon flavor thing which is the yogurt it's very affordable and easy to buy it taste really well I buy them at Walmart and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has a big family or a small family at that
Amber B.
Really good, helped with my digestive system also. The taste didn't linger or leave aNY aftertaste