BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait®: It is so good!® see more...

Alondra G.
Alondra G.
Plainfield
This was by far the nastiest flavor they've had, and take in mind I love watermelon but it was nasty, I didn't like it, and after that one time I didn't want to try new flavors they had out, it wasn't expensive or anything it just wasn't good, and I wouldn't buy it again
Tori A.
Tori A.
Greenfield, OH
I buy this product every single time I go to the grocery! Its .99 cents you guys! Sometimes even cheaper on sale! The variety of flavors they have are crazy!! Taste exactly like the flavor it says every time!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
This is NOT the flavor I buy I personally hate watermelon and this actual yogurt but I love the other flavors they have and so does my three year old daughter we eat it all the time.
Emilee P.
Emilee P.
This yogurt is delicious. I'm a huge yogurt fan, and this one hits the spot. Not only is it super good for you, but also oh, so good!
abigail l.
abigail l.
Me gusto mucho Este sabor! Me encanta la sandia y Este fue geniaal....lo recomiendo no tiene mal sabor,ni esta muy fuerte..
brenda a.
brenda a.
Oklahoma City, OK
This yogurt is so yummmmmmyyyyy! It's low fat and still tastes good. I live it in watermelon but also in different flavors.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Preston
My children really enjoy yogurts. Yoplait has an amazing taste and its great for them to eat. Also mom aproved!!
Renee P.
Renee P.
Punta Gorda, FL
I did not love this flavor it was a bit odd. I do love yoplait. Especially the cheesecake and Boston cream pie
Amy F.
Amy F.
Very different flavor but not in a bad way. Not something I could eat everyday but fun for summer
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Haverhill
The taste is amazing! It's my all time favorite snack. The brand itself is my personal favorite.