BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait®: It is so good!® see more...

Ray E.
Absolutely delicious. A refreshing snack on a warm day. A nice fruity flavor that wasn't artificial or too sweet. I purchased this particular flavor at Walmart for less than a dollar and that sadly that was the only place I could find the flavor. I would absolutely buy it again if I could find it again.
Sydney D.
I love this brand of yogurt! All of the flavors do not disappoint. It is great for a quick snack on the go. I like eating the "light" flavors because it makes me feel like it's a little healthier and it basically tastes the same as the regular kind.
Alondra G.
Plainfield
This was by far the nastiest flavor they've had, and take in mind I love watermelon but it was nasty, I didn't like it, and after that one time I didn't want to try new flavors they had out, it wasn't expensive or anything it just wasn't good, and I wouldn't buy it again
Emilee P.
This yogurt is delicious. I'm a huge yogurt fan, and this one hits the spot. Not only is it super good for you, but also oh, so good!
brenda a.
Oklahoma City, OK
This yogurt is so yummmmmmyyyyy! It's low fat and still tastes good. I live it in watermelon but also in different flavors.
abigail l.
Me gusto mucho Este sabor! Me encanta la sandia y Este fue geniaal....lo recomiendo no tiene mal sabor,ni esta muy fuerte..
Jessica K.
Preston
My children really enjoy yogurts. Yoplait has an amazing taste and its great for them to eat. Also mom aproved!!
Renee P.
Punta Gorda, FL
I did not love this flavor it was a bit odd. I do love yoplait. Especially the cheesecake and Boston cream pie
Crystal A.
Los Angeles
So delicious for this yogurt to be light! I can't compare this to any other kind. The flavour tastes so good
Winly L.
Daly City, CA
Watermelon is my favor, feels like I'm drinks watermelon juice with creamy feel. I can't stop eating