Add a Photo

Yoplait®: It is so good!®
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Jacksonville, FL

I get this for my kids and they love it. They have no clue it is fat free .. they will eat it up every time
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX

Yoplait Is Good For The People Like Yogurt Like my Self Then I'll Recommend Any Yogurt Eating To By This
Allison J.
Allison J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY

Amazing taste of you love watermelon. Perfect for a quick healthy snack when you have a busy lifestyle.
maritza c.
maritza c.

Love it tastes like watermelon & i like watermelon flavored things makes you feel good & a great snack
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Portsmouth, VA

I love yogurt it's the perfect snack and my kids love it... I wish more flavors came in the case.
KaLonna D.
KaLonna D.

Havent tried this flavor but definitely love the brand and it's numerous flavors they do offer
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

Ugh. Not a fan at all. This is awful. I wouldn't buy again, but I like their other products!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

These are actually good. A taste that's not normally the juicy watermelon but close.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN

I was skeptical about trying this. I thought it would taste artificial but surprisingly it was awesome. i went back next week an bought a case. Awesome for when you have a watermelon craving but without all the mess.
Darlene U.
Darlene U.
Holly Springs, NC

Absolutely amazing. Would definitely recommend to everyone. Had a lot of nutritional value. Would buy again.

Join Now