Add a Photo

Yoplait®: It is so good!®
Allison J.
Allison J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Amazing taste of you love watermelon. Perfect for a quick healthy snack when you have a busy lifestyle.
maritza c.
maritza c.
Love it tastes like watermelon & i like watermelon flavored things makes you feel good & a great snack
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Portsmouth, VA
Sept. 28, 2016, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Light Limited Edition Watermelon Fat Free Yogurt 6 oz. Cup
I love yogurt it's the perfect snack and my kids love it... I wish more flavors came in the case.
KaLonna D.
KaLonna D.
Sept. 24, 2016, 3:58 a.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Light Limited Edition Watermelon Fat Free Yogurt 6 oz. Cup
Havent tried this flavor but definitely love the brand and it's numerous flavors they do offer
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
These are actually good. A taste that's not normally the juicy watermelon but close.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Lodi, CA
March 4, 2017, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Light Limited Edition Watermelon Fat Free Yogurt 6 oz. Cup
Going back to my previous story, this is one of the flavors of yogurt I thought I would love, and the first bite or two is great! Then I go into my hate for yogurt mode and I just let it sit there. It's not the yogurts fault, it's just how it has to be. Yogurt and I are not meant to be together. It's just not going to work. Unless it's frozen yogurts. That's a whole new story.
David W.
David W.
Wilson, NC
May 5, 2017, 7:24 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Light Limited Edition Watermelon Fat Free Yogurt 6 oz. Cup
Right watermelon yogurt? Who woulda thought, my son loves this. Personally I'm not a big fan of the flavor but I still tried it, give everything a chance, very smooth and solid flavor not watery or blah. If you love watermelon this may be a good try for you!
Ray E.
Ray E.
May 18, 2017, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Light Limited Edition Watermelon Fat Free Yogurt 6 oz. Cup
Absolutely delicious. A refreshing snack on a warm day. A nice fruity flavor that wasn't artificial or too sweet. I purchased this particular flavor at Walmart for less than a dollar and that sadly that was the only place I could find the flavor. I would absolutely buy it again if I could find it again.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
chicago
March 23, 2017, 11:30 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Light Limited Edition Watermelon Fat Free Yogurt 6 oz. Cup
I love this brand of yogurt! All of the flavors do not disappoint. It is great for a quick snack on the go. I like eating the "light" flavors because it makes me feel like it's a little healthier and it basically tastes the same as the regular kind.
brenda a.
brenda a.
Oklahoma City, OK
June 14, 2017, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Light Limited Edition Watermelon Fat Free Yogurt 6 oz. Cup
This yogurt is so yummmmmmyyyyy! It's low fat and still tastes good. I live it in watermelon but also in different flavors.