Add a Photo

Yoplait®: It is so good!®
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI

This watermelon flavor is a decent flavor. It's not a strong taste and it's healthy. It's kind of refreshing too.
Bri C.
Bri C.

These are great for a light breakfast if you're in a rush. They are super cheap. I found these at Walmart.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Jacksonville, FL

I get this for my kids and they love it. They have no clue it is fat free .. they will eat it up every time
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX

Yoplait Is Good For The People Like Yogurt Like my Self Then I'll Recommend Any Yogurt Eating To By This
Allison J.
Allison J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY

Amazing taste of you love watermelon. Perfect for a quick healthy snack when you have a busy lifestyle.
maritza c.
maritza c.

Love it tastes like watermelon & i like watermelon flavored things makes you feel good & a great snack
Shane W.
Shane W.

It was nice. It tasted good. The strawberry chucks made me feel like I was roasting to napalm death
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Portsmouth, VA

I love yogurt it's the perfect snack and my kids love it... I wish more flavors came in the case.
KaLonna D.
KaLonna D.

Havent tried this flavor but definitely love the brand and it's numerous flavors they do offer
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

Ugh. Not a fan at all. This is awful. I wouldn't buy again, but I like their other products!