BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait®: It is so good!® see more...

Allison J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Amazing taste of you love watermelon. Perfect for a quick healthy snack when you have a busy lifestyle.
maritza c.
Love it tastes like watermelon & i like watermelon flavored things makes you feel good & a great snack
Tiffany M.
Portsmouth, VA
I love yogurt it's the perfect snack and my kids love it... I wish more flavors came in the case.
KaLonna D.
Havent tried this flavor but definitely love the brand and it's numerous flavors they do offer
Danielle K.
These are actually good. A taste that's not normally the juicy watermelon but close.
Kelsey S.
Whitwell, TN
If you like eating healthy, and it still tasting good then this is the yogurt for you! I got mine at Walmart and it really is my top pick over any other yogurt product. It has a sweet and creamy watermelon taste and I will purchase again!
Tori A.
Greenfield, OH
I buy this product every single time I go to the grocery! Its .99 cents you guys! Sometimes even cheaper on sale! The variety of flavors they have are crazy!! Taste exactly like the flavor it says every time!
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
This is NOT the flavor I buy I personally hate watermelon and this actual yogurt but I love the other flavors they have and so does my three year old daughter we eat it all the time.
Ashley V.
Lodi, CA
Going back to my previous story, this is one of the flavors of yogurt I thought I would love, and the first bite or two is great! Then I go into my hate for yogurt mode and I just let it sit there. It's not the yogurts fault, it's just how it has to be. Yogurt and I are not meant to be together. It's just not going to work. Unless it's frozen yogurts. That's a whole new story.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Right watermelon yogurt? Who woulda thought, my son loves this. Personally I'm not a big fan of the flavor but I still tried it, give everything a chance, very smooth and solid flavor not watery or blah. If you love watermelon this may be a good try for you!