BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait®: It is so good!® see more...

Vanessa R.
Yoplait is an excellent way to get healthy and my kids even like it. The taste of different flavors that Yoplait has to offer are so worth having a yogurt everyday.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
I was skeptical about trying this. I thought it would taste artificial but surprisingly it was awesome. i went back next week an bought a case. Awesome for when you have a watermelon craving but without all the mess.
Brandy D.
Yum.. Watermelon..I have never really like any yogurts until they started making this one.. The watermelon is really good and flavored well..
Rebecka C.
Deltona, FL
Yoplait Light Limited Edition Watermelon Fat Free Yagurt is pretty good. I found it in the store last year and I really enjoyed the flavor.
Daniela M.
So delicious and healthy. It is creammy and littlel bitter.
I bought it because a recommendation of a friend. Now i am a repeat consumer.
Emilee P.
This yogurt is delicious. I'm a huge yogurt fan, and this one hits the spot. Not only is it super good for you, but also oh, so good!
Jen N.
Not the best yogurt I've ever had but it was okay. Rather would have regular watermelon though. Just wasn't the taste for me..
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
This is the best yogurt flavor, I eat watermelon flavor all the time, I love it during the summer, for a nice refreshing taste
abigail l.
Me gusto mucho Este sabor! Me encanta la sandia y Este fue geniaal....lo recomiendo no tiene mal sabor,ni esta muy fuerte..
Noelle C.
Let down by this one I had high hopes but this just didn't tickle my funny bone I do like other flavors in this line though