BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait®: It is so good!® see more...

Allison J.
Allison J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Amazing taste of you love watermelon. Perfect for a quick healthy snack when you have a busy lifestyle.
maritza c.
maritza c.
Love it tastes like watermelon & i like watermelon flavored things makes you feel good & a great snack
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Portsmouth, VA
I love yogurt it's the perfect snack and my kids love it... I wish more flavors came in the case.
KaLonna D.
KaLonna D.
Havent tried this flavor but definitely love the brand and it's numerous flavors they do offer
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
These are actually good. A taste that's not normally the juicy watermelon but close.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Lodi, CA
Going back to my previous story, this is one of the flavors of yogurt I thought I would love, and the first bite or two is great! Then I go into my hate for yogurt mode and I just let it sit there. It's not the yogurts fault, it's just how it has to be. Yogurt and I are not meant to be together. It's just not going to work. Unless it's frozen yogurts. That's a whole new story.
David W.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Right watermelon yogurt? Who woulda thought, my son loves this. Personally I'm not a big fan of the flavor but I still tried it, give everything a chance, very smooth and solid flavor not watery or blah. If you love watermelon this may be a good try for you!
Ray E.
Ray E.
Absolutely delicious. A refreshing snack on a warm day. A nice fruity flavor that wasn't artificial or too sweet. I purchased this particular flavor at Walmart for less than a dollar and that sadly that was the only place I could find the flavor. I would absolutely buy it again if I could find it again.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Chicago , IL
I love this brand of yogurt! All of the flavors do not disappoint. It is great for a quick snack on the go. I like eating the "light" flavors because it makes me feel like it's a little healthier and it basically tastes the same as the regular kind.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Whitwell, TN
If you like eating healthy, and it still tasting good then this is the yogurt for you! I got mine at Walmart and it really is my top pick over any other yogurt product. It has a sweet and creamy watermelon taste and I will purchase again!