BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait®: It is so good!® see more...

Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Yum.. Watermelon..I have never really like any yogurts until they started making this one.. The watermelon is really good and flavored well..
Rebecka C.
Rebecka C.
Deltona, FL
Yoplait Light Limited Edition Watermelon Fat Free Yagurt is pretty good. I found it in the store last year and I really enjoyed the flavor.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
MIAMI, FL
So delicious and healthy. It is creammy and littlel bitter.
I bought it because a recommendation of a friend. Now i am a repeat consumer.
Juliza R.
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
This is the best yogurt flavor, I eat watermelon flavor all the time, I love it during the summer, for a nice refreshing taste
Jen N.
Jen N.
Not the best yogurt I've ever had but it was okay. Rather would have regular watermelon though. Just wasn't the taste for me..
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Let down by this one I had high hopes but this just didn't tickle my funny bone I do like other flavors in this line though
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
This watermelon flavor is a decent flavor. It's not a strong taste and it's healthy. It's kind of refreshing too.
Bri C.
Bri C.
These are great for a light breakfast if you're in a rush. They are super cheap. I found these at Walmart.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Jacksonville, FL
I get this for my kids and they love it. They have no clue it is fat free .. they will eat it up every time
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
Yoplait Is Good For The People Like Yogurt Like my Self Then I'll Recommend Any Yogurt Eating To By This