BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait®: It is so good!® see more...

Andie G.
Out of all watermelon flavored anything this is my favorite watermelon flavor thing which is the yogurt it's very affordable and easy to buy it taste really well I buy them at Walmart and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has a big family or a small family at that
Jaime C.
I like yogurt as a snack and I prefer to have protein within a snack. I have yet to see this flavor in the greek line, but hope I will one day soon. It sounds delicious! This line surely has a great value!
Latisha B.
Southaven, MS
This is a must add to your weekly grocery list! Yoplait Watermelon yogurt is soooo Delicious and smooth. Let's not mention it being fat free! Something we all love!
Emilee P.
This yogurt is delicious. I'm a huge yogurt fan, and this one hits the spot. Not only is it super good for you, but also oh, so good!
Noelle C.
Let down by this one I had high hopes but this just didn't tickle my funny bone I do like other flavors in this line though
brenda a.
Oklahoma City, OK
This yogurt is so yummmmmmyyyyy! It's low fat and still tastes good. I live it in watermelon but also in different flavors.
abigail l.
Me gusto mucho Este sabor! Me encanta la sandia y Este fue geniaal....lo recomiendo no tiene mal sabor,ni esta muy fuerte..
Jessica K.
Preston
My children really enjoy yogurts. Yoplait has an amazing taste and its great for them to eat. Also mom aproved!!
Renee P.
Punta Gorda, FL
I did not love this flavor it was a bit odd. I do love yoplait. Especially the cheesecake and Boston cream pie
Darlene U.
Holly Springs, NC
Absolutely amazing. Would definitely recommend to everyone. Had a lot of nutritional value. Would buy again.