Add a Photo

Yoplait®: It is so good!®
Latisha B.
Latisha B.
Southaven, MS

This is a must add to your weekly grocery list! Yoplait Watermelon yogurt is soooo Delicious and smooth. Let's not mention it being fat free! Something we all love!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

Yoplait is an excellent way to get healthy and my kids even like it. The taste of different flavors that Yoplait has to offer are so worth having a yogurt everyday.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.

Yum.. Watermelon..I have never really like any yogurts until they started making this one.. The watermelon is really good and flavored well..
Rebecka C.
Rebecka C.
Deltona, FL

Yoplait Light Limited Edition Watermelon Fat Free Yagurt is pretty good. I found it in the store last year and I really enjoyed the flavor.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.

So delicious and healthy. It is creammy and littlel bitter.
I bought it because a recommendation of a friend. Now i am a repeat consumer.
Jen N.
Jen N.

Not the best yogurt I've ever had but it was okay. Rather would have regular watermelon though. Just wasn't the taste for me..
Juliza R.
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA

This is the best yogurt flavor, I eat watermelon flavor all the time, I love it during the summer, for a nice refreshing taste
Noelle C.
Noelle C.

Let down by this one I had high hopes but this just didn't tickle my funny bone I do like other flavors in this line though
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI

This watermelon flavor is a decent flavor. It's not a strong taste and it's healthy. It's kind of refreshing too.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Jacksonville, FL

I get this for my kids and they love it. They have no clue it is fat free .. they will eat it up every time

Join Now