Add a Photo

Yoplait®: It is so good!®
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Los Angeles, CA

Going back to my previous story, this is one of the flavors of yogurt I thought I would love, and the first bite or two is great! Then I go into my hate for yogurt mode and I just let it sit there. It's not the yogurts fault, it's just how it has to be. Yogurt and I are not meant to be together. It's just not going to work. Unless it's frozen yogurts. That's a whole new story.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Lancaster, OH

When I bought this flavor of yogurt I was very very unsure of how it would be. I was supremely surprised to find that I LOVED IT! It does taste like watermelon but almost like a candy flavored watermelon. I would keep buying it, if I could find it in stores. I was only able to purchase it one time and I haven't been able to find it again!
Bethaney C.
Bethaney C.
Muncie, IN

First, I'm only giving this 4 stars because I do not like yogurt. However my kids and husband love it. When they saw the new flavor, they immediately wanted to try it. They loved it so much that we've got to go back to the store to get more. I think it's safe to say that this is a new favorite amongst them.
Ray E.
Ray E.

Absolutely delicious. A refreshing snack on a warm day. A nice fruity flavor that wasn't artificial or too sweet. I purchased this particular flavor at Walmart for less than a dollar and that sadly that was the only place I could find the flavor. I would absolutely buy it again if I could find it again.
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
Great Falls, VA

I am obsessed with Yoplait - it is my favorite yogurt brand. I love that it is fat free and low calorie. The packaging makes it super easy to grab for an on-the-go snack. Even though it's healthy, it tastes amazing. I would definitely recommend Yoplait yogurt to others
David W.
David W.
Wilson, NC

Right watermelon yogurt? Who woulda thought, my son loves this. Personally I'm not a big fan of the flavor but I still tried it, give everything a chance, very smooth and solid flavor not watery or blah. If you love watermelon this may be a good try for you!
Jadon P.
Jadon P.

What a fun flavor this is! I would definitely rather have real watermelon, but if I don't want to buy a whole watermelon for a craving of watermelon I would get this. Doesn't taste exactly like watermelon, but I can definitely tell that it is watermelon.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.

I love this brand of yogurt! All of the flavors do not disappoint. It is great for a quick snack on the go. I like eating the "light" flavors because it makes me feel like it's a little healthier and it basically tastes the same as the regular kind.
Jaime C.
Jaime C.

I like yogurt as a snack and I prefer to have protein within a snack. I have yet to see this flavor in the greek line, but hope I will one day soon. It sounds delicious! This line surely has a great value!
Kaitlynn P.
Kaitlynn P.

I'm not really a fan of this watermelon yogurt. For me, yogurt should be plain and you add your own fruity flavors. Watermelon flavors especially are something I find hard to enjoy unless it is fresh.