BY YOPLAIT

YOP LT CHAI SS

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Cinnamon, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Emily W.
Definitely love this yogurt! Very picky and hard to find some that I like but I loved these!
natalie l.
Laredo, TX
Like tje flavor so much its so smooth and creamy in my mouth i love this yogurt so muchh
Karla J.
Zion, IL
Didn't taste anything like chai. Worst yogurt ever. I'll stick to strawberry and bananas
estefany d.
Los Angeles
It’s pretty good i bought it at Ralph’s and worst spending definitely would buy it again
🌙ℒUℕᎯ ℳ.
BOCA RATON, FL
Tasty good and is healthy, it be part of my morning every day, recommend for all family
Mary Grace A.
I really like the Yoplait light yogurt!!! It is so satisfying and creamy and delicious
Bri C.
poplar grove
This is a very great tasting yogurt! You can get it anywhere! I always get this brand!!
Alexis S.
Sanger, CA
Love yogurt especially the yoplait brands and i peferrably chose
strawberry.!!
Stephanie D.
Aylmer
These are one of my favourite yogurts to buy. They have all the fun flavours. The flavours are unique and delicious! I live in Canada and these are on my list when I cross over into the states. We don't have these here but I wish we did :(
Astrid B.
For the Yogurt lovers this a good option, the are not expensive, and have healthy option, with good taste. so, this brand could be a good idea